Best answers
i hope that there is a supreme kai in de newest beta because
the supreme kai rulez ;)
and buu too, the fat one and evil kid buu.

:yes: ;(

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
supreme kai would be cool, so would dabura or any of the androids. you might see them in a later release.

they already have evil buu as a transformation.

btw, i would have already giving you your Kazuya sig but I can't find a sig host i had thats free anymore.

Best answers
mm supreme kai is ok i guess... what special attacks does he have tho that he could use in esf?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Itd be interesting. But what would he do? Can he heal? Kaioshin, isn't the greatest fighter, definitly for a deity of his level, but it'd be interesting to see him.

Best answers
I Dont think supreme kai would ever be in this mod, cuz he just isnt a big part of esf. and they show enough of his moves to get a good profile to base him on

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah DBZ only showed him have a freeze attack a scream attack and a rapid fire beam attack.

he'd have to have some original moves.

thats why you'll probably see characters like Dabura and Pikkon before you see him.

Best answers
wonder.....

has anyone actually seen any Pikkon models lately?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, a Pikkon model would be cool, maybe some of these top modellers could use him for their next project. *hint hint*

Best answers
Re: wonder.....

Originally posted by Mr. Hyde
has anyone actually seen any Pikkon models lately?
Check if Red Saiyan has one, if not, too bad, but if there was gonna be a way to have Supreme Kai in ESF, it would be from a fan modeler to do it.

Best answers
i want to see android ??(16 i think),the big dude witht the green clothes and the orange hair.Hes one of my fav characters and he could do an attack like that self destruct thing(just once)and that funny thing when he shoots his fist and he could have a bonus vs goku or something:D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i made one long long long ago :D... its gonna be on some site... once i upload it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom