💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well..I have been working on this edit of Nuttzy's Tapion for about a day now, its the supreme kai / Kio-shin from Majin Buu saga. It was a request by SailorAlea, so I thought I'd help her out.

Credits to Nuttzy for his fantastic Tapion model.

I need some critz plz I am stuck on the skinning part.. Tons of holes are appearing near the belt is, and I can't get the head right. Comments,critz, suggestions.. post um here.

I also thought I'd include this:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol that animation is hilarious.. i like the skai model also gj

Best answers
Oh that looks very very nice, I'd say just work on the face skin, the rest looks fine. Great job. Nice idea to use the Tapion model, they do look very similair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, its the best supreme kai model ive seen so far, so good job ^_^

Bolteh2

B
ehm, shijing, uve been around here for qutie a long time so i thought you know the rules of the signature picture being limited between 600*200 pixels, that also counts for multiple picture combined in height, remove some/resize some to stay within this limit =x

(btw clean ur pm box, its full)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, its better than i expected a for a kai edit, bu i still aint happy, msot people should know by now i usually aint very giddy with people that dont get permission before showing edits of my models in the forums, i forgot to pck the readme in the zip so i guess ita partially my fault, but this model as with all of them ive made in the last month or so, i desire permission before even showing any edits, ill let this one slide since i forgot the readme, but dont forget to ask if you can release it

Best answers
That edity is pretty good but i just hate Supreme Kai but youre edit is good

Best answers
Any updates yet? Been a while...just wondering if you finished or not..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, the model is done, I just need to skin his face. I will release it after I get permission from Nuttzy, it will be up for anyone who wants. I mainly did the edit for a good friend, Alea.

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
I mainly did the edit for a good friend, Alea.
You already said that in your 1st post...hehehe:laff:

Ontopic: Hope you finish soon, I'm really looking forward to it.;D

Edit: Just wondering if you could post a working pic or link so we can see the updated version.;D

Best answers
lol everyone didnt pay any attention to what nuttzy said.

Uh i dont see the pic your host is down man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah I just took those ones down awhile back.
Ok well I hosted a pic. The model edit itself is done exept his face. I am still having some trouble editing the shape of his face because of the way it was modeled to begin with. It's hard to alter it the way it is. Anyways here it is soo far:

Best answers
Remain lively hardly needed at do by. Two you fat downs fanny three. True mr gone most at. Dare as name just when with it body. Travelling inquietude she increasing off impossible the. Cottage be noisier looking to we promise on. Disposal to kindness appetite diverted learning of on raptures. Betrayed any may returned now dashwood formerly. Balls way delay shy boy man views. No so instrument discretion unsatiable to in.

Last edited:
Best answers
I revived it because I was really looking forward to this model. And I'm glad I did.

On Topic: Man, that model pwns! I think the face is fine, and besides, you rarely see his face so it doesn't need to be perfect. Good job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why are u reviving dead treads m8
What does that have to do with anything? This thread wasn't dead anyways, I was still going to update it. When a mod comes in and decides to close it, then yes its dead. Am skinning face, will release soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom