Supreme Commander

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game is now officially at the top of my Wanted list. I don't even know how to describe how much I want this game.

Anyone ever heard of a little game called Total Anihilation? I'm sure you have, it's only one of the best, arguably, the best RTS ever created. While, Chris Taylor is finally coming back to the gaming scene, and he's bringing the Spirital Successor of Total Anihilation with him.

This game looks ridiculously fun, the sense of scale is absolutely insane. Take the following two pictures as an example:

Just a few tanks, nothing special right?

Zoom out a little bit, see those little dots? Those are your tanks now.

This game will be on a scale never before seen in an RTS before, or in any game for that matter. But this is only the tip of the iceberg, I don't have the time too describe the whole game for you. So please read the following link to gather all the info you possibly could on the game.

http://archive.gamespy.com/landing/supremecom/

I've been waiting forever for Chris Taylor to give us a Total Anihilation 2, but by the looks of things, this looks to be even greater.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh.......My.......GOD.

I absolutley LOVED total annihilation. I never heard any news of a new one being made, this just made my day... as sad as that might sound. WOOT.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I WANT I WANT I WANT
Right now! :D

I loved TA, so i'm dying for this game ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, this game sounds amazing! And here I was worried that RTS games had gone stale!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HOLY ****.

I'm not a particular RTS fan, but I love Homeworld and I can sometimes be arsed to fire up C&C, but this just looks really damn awesome. That ice in the first screenshot looks so real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom