Superman too 'big' for the big screen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.news24.com/News24/Backpage/HotGossip/0,,2-1343-1344_1849549,00.html

London - The new Superman is giving movie bosses a headache - because of the size of his bulge.

They fear Brandon Routh's profile in the superhero's skintight costume could be distracting, reports the Sun.

Hollywood executives have ordered the makers of Superman Returns to cover it up with digital effects.

The Sun's source said: "It's a major issue for the studio. Brandon is extremely well-endowed and they don't want it up on the big screen.

"We may be forced to erase his package with digital effects."

Brandon, 26, has taken over the superhero's cape from the late Christopher Reeve.

Wardrobe artists have had to fit him with a special codpiece for the new film out next year. - Ananova.com

Best answers
Yeah, seriously, he has to have a python for it to need digital coverup

PICS!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
I concur.

I wish I was a bystander in the conversation that took place discussing the "problem".

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I couldn't be Robin Hood in a play for the very same reason. I asked if they could extend the shirt so that it covers...more...but they told me it would just be easier to find someone else. Bastards.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
I couldn't be Robin Hood in a play for the very same reason.
Woah, wait a minute... You were four when you did that play...

Best answers
WOAH WOAH WOAH... lets not jump to conclusions... superman was in my bed last night and it wasnt that amazing... if i have to save the day..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was 16...

When I was 4, they said I wasn't allowed to eat or else I'd blow up. I'm happy I didn't listen to them. Them being the voices in my head of course.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have been like "Oh so you're gonna cut me because I have an extremeley large penis? Look man, you're just jealous because I'm big and you're not. Or it could have been that one time with your sister, but let's not come to conclusions"

This goes for both zeo and superman.

Besides, I bet the "ladies" and by ladies i mean, most women, and every *** guy on earth will like this "package" they speak of.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Digital effect... to make it go away?

hell, i'd tell them to make it bigger

not that its small or anything ;)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And then I would have been suspended for saying penis, because WASPS are stupid that way. They gave an Indian guy the part anyway (Indian Indian, not Native American).

I forgot they were even making a Superman movie until I read this thread.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally think that they should release two versions.
Superman! and
Superman! UNCUT!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah...no. This is the one time I'm all for censorship.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stupid.

God I hate this bureacratic crap. Like, how often do you even see a scene happening in a Superman movie where his bulge is going to be noticable?

Best answers
It's tabloid bull****. That article was on comics 2 film a week ago. And that bs rumor has been debunked. Because 1 they're not stupid, they designed a cod piece for the suit to deal with any buldge be it big or small. Pictures of him in the suit have been out for 6 months and there aint nothing there. Good one people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom