Superman Returns.... Yay?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cloud13 said:
Funny how it seemed like all you guys wanted was graphicly intense fight seens and yet thats all you got in X3 and you hated it...If i remember correctly in the original superman all there was was lex trying to destroy stuff.... I havn't seen it yet im seeing it saturday, so i can only go on what you guys are saying.
There were graphically intense fights in Spiderman and Batman and everyone loved them. Why? Because it had an engaging plotline.

From what I hear, X3 failed because its plotline was thrown together.

Best answers
superman returns was pretty good for me...but i dont get it how in hell could he move the uber big rock full of kryptonite out of the earth without losing his power ?? why then he lose his power while lex and his gang smacked him down.. o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Booler said:
superman returns was pretty good for me...but i dont get it how in hell could he move the uber big rock full of kryptonite out of the earth without losing his power ?? why then he lose his power while lex and his gang smacked him down.. o_o
Plothole goodness.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just came back from seeing SuperMan Returns, It turns out that there was too much mushi mushi, and not enough punchy punchy.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Booler said:
The sun is Supermans main source of power, meaning that all he has to do is be exposed to sun light and he regains most of his strength. He was able to lift the Kryptonite due to the fact that he went very deep under the island where the Kryptonite hasn't reached yet. As he was lifting it you could clearly see the granite falling off exposing the Kryptonite.

I saw the movie last week and I thought it was pretty good.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Batman Begins was good but wasn't original

Q:Where was the Riddler?
Q:Where was Pinguen?
Q:Where was 2 - Face
Q:Where was Posin Ivy
Q:Cat Woman or Bat Woman Anyone?
I'm guessing the director/producers were aiming for something different to make the movie different to that of the other Batman movies, most of which I have seen.

I am going to see this movie eventually, should be out here in a couple of days. A movie that goes indepth to the story line, while based on a action style sought of character is a welcome change in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom