Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ZuL

Best answers
Headtail needs to be slightly more rounded at the place where it comes out, and the forehead goes too much back. I'll get you a drawover as soon as I've taken a shower.

I hope I made a drawover for the right buu :/

Best answers
is that the buuhan or buutenks model u're making right now??? theres diffrence on the "head-tail" thingy on the head (how long it is) if its the Buuhan the Head Tail is perfect but if its Buutenks the head tail needs to be shorter...

Best answers
thx i needed that drawover.. its supposed to be buutenks thats why i needed a drawover this much i cant figure if he even has a cheek or not.

Best answers
make the "tail" at the back of the head abit shorter!!!
rather than that it rox for now

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol well dude its a start
not anything special yet but its a good start I think
GL in it and nothing to crit yet

Best answers
thx i took a look at it and saw the major flaw on the head tail and tried to fix it and would like to hear oppinions on it... and if there are any cind drawers out there possible a drawower of his chin-cheek only thing i need done wich i have problems with.

Best answers
you like it? thx and thats the version where the side is messed up if you notice the part were the head tail comes out of his head on the back of his head got messed up i have fixed it but wont post pics before i have serius updates would be cinda stupid to post a pic of a few vertexes moved lol.
im goin for his neck and west as the next but i have major problems with his cheek... its cind of a weird cheek and there are absolutely no good side views of this buu. (yesd i know i post ALOT but i have a day of cause i have an german exam tomorrow thats why and i just got operated so well modeling is one of the few things im allow to do...)

Best answers
sry for the lack og updates been buisy and havent had much time for the comp now ive got a few days again, and ive started off with working on the upper body heres my update.

Best answers
sure... just have to finish the black things on his arms and ill maybe redo his arms when im done and if there arent tooo many faces.

Best answers
sorry for double post but ive heard you cant do that in youre own modeling post (correct me if im wrong) my buutenks model is done at this time just need to do his shoulders but thats gonna take a while since i want em to be fully functional and the chest but i need reference to make his chest since theyre a little tricky but heres a shot of whats done uptil now know you cant see that much but it gives you and idea of how it looks like.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its Looking Kinda Ok, So Far... Btw What Program Are You Using?...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats turning out very good, so far i dont see anything out of perportion. how long have you been modeling?

Best answers
its my first model ever lol...
well ill show a different angle but ill have to finish it up again first im redoing the chest didnt turn out as i wantet it but ill post em as soon as the pics are done

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom