Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
well.. well even tho moderatly defeculties here it is not much but i am cind of a perfectionist so i want this detail to be perfect so we decided to take critz as soon as possible.for everybody who didnt read the last post (wich got locked approxematly 10 secs before i could post a pic) me and my mate neco from tco are starting in modeling and our first product will be superbuu the two strongest forms that is. And i saw many talented drawers in here so.. could somebody make a good reference draw of buu in these two forms (buuhan and buutenks) critz are welcome, but reference pis other than selfmade arent welcome i have all episodes hes in plus a ton of pics of him only drawed reference plz.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude u made a nose and a part of an eyebrow there isnt mutch to crit here

Best answers
like i stated above i wantet this model to be perfect and yes there a heck of alot to ctit like is the nose right are the eyebrows right... i worked quite a while on em to make em look exacly like buu besides i asked for refs if anybody can draw some... just asking if the it looks right so far

Best answers
You may want it to be perfect, however we can't really criticise on how a set of eyebrows and a nose look like compared to a full anime face. Untill the entire head or at least all the "face" features are in place it's impossible to give an accurate critic of your model. What you should do is draft in the entire head and face (and i don't mean rush it), then the rest is tweaking which is easy.

Best answers
hmmm iguess youre right would be hard to crit a nose and eyebrows lol... ill post updated head soon but... i cinda hoped anyone could draw a ref pic since the pics on the net arent very usefull im almost done with the head but so i can tweak it.

Best answers
VeTaNaToR said:
hmmm iguess youre right would be hard to crit a nose and eyebrows lol... ill post updated head soon but... i cinda hoped anyone could draw a ref pic since the pics on the net arent very usefull im almost done with the head but so i can tweak it.
here

and here,

your welcome

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make more of the head then ill make a ref for you ill make one now 2 but it would be bether if i made it directly to the head

Best answers
Toast can u please tell me where u get those refs??? I see those kind of refs all over the place like the one forr ssj3....is there a site or something??

Best answers
wow thx alot guys didnt expect this much help toasts pics helped alot. and a special thx to you zeldalink here are the pics of the head i added a bit. im sorry if they arent good but i dont know how to change the render background in my 3dstudio max.
and AnDrEj_SSJ i dont kno were the pics are from but this site has a ton of em including those Dbz reference art

and here are some more pics of my super buu head

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you should get a whole head done before posting images again...

Best answers
zeldalink said:
change the background is alt+b ( i think)
well assumming your using 3ds max, press 8 which opens up enviroment settings, and make the backround like light gray or something, and when you render the backround color will change, i think alt+b only changes the viewport backround and doesnt effect rendering

Best answers
I'm not sure if the nose is too big because the whole face isn't done yet....but it looks ok so far....has the "buu" feel to it...

Best answers
thx and dont worry ill stop posting pics until at least the face is done unless of cause zeldalink wants more pics. wich brings me to, and thx toast for telling how to do this, the last pic this time you should be able to see it better. its my first model well i have tried modeling 1 year ago but it didnt lead anywere. And thx for the helpfull critz ill take a look at the nose see it its too long or not.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is about 10 polygons. What are we supposed to say? "Oh my, that polygon needs to be shifted 1 unit to the right or else the whole face will be deformed!". Do you spend five minutes then post a picture 4 hours later?

Best answers
plz dont turn up that tension in here or go post some place else unlike other threads i want to keep a nice tone in here... besides i already said i wouldnt post more pics until the head is done so you dont need to carry on. zeldalink asked for more pics to draw the ref pic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm...buu's nose is way smaller...
other then that not to much to crit here,almost nothing is done.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you mind showing a front view? I guess I could probably drawover from there.

Best answers
ok im done with most of the head but youre drawover would be a MAJOR help to fix it here are a side and a front view. and i know his ears are hard to see on the side view im fixing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom