• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't watch football, but the Yankees are done so I need a team to root for.

GO GIANTS!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Pat's win.

14-10

about 1:54 left.
Just quoting this to keep your failure of predictio nailed into the thread.

1:54 is way early to call a game, especially when you're on offense with all of your timeouts.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Too bad this place is filled with Americans, a world cup thread would have been awesome, despite England cheating Australia of victory! Seriously, two world cups in a row that England has stolen victory from Australia. You guys suck.

no american will interesting soccer. you came to the wrong place.

soccer is belong to european and middle easter.....but not us.(maybe some sort of maxican play it.)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

soccer is belong to european and middle easter.....but not us.(maybe some sort of maxican play it.)
If by some sort of "maxican", you mean Mexico, Central and South America, sure.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Actually I think that's the most played sport amongst American children.

Yall wait until the Eagles make their comeback next season >=(

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers

hellrider, lately you just come up with the stupidest nationalist bull**** in every thread you post in, I'm going to give you a warning.

If you keep butting in to say your two cents on every other country in the world, in completely unrelated threads, I'll ban you myself.

normally I overlook the small things but this is getting pretty annoying, cut it out.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hellrider, lately you just come up with the stupidest nationalist bull**** in every thread you post in, I'm going to give you a warning.

If you keep butting in to say your two cents on every other country in the world, in completely unrelated threads, I'll ban you myself.

normally I overlook the small things but this is getting pretty annoying, cut it out.

eon...why were you have to refer me as a nationalist? I'm not a nationalist.

rocky start this war and called all of us are stupid by not playing soccer.

see!

Too bad this place is filled with Americans, a world cup thread would have been awesome, despite England cheating Australia of victory! Seriously, two world cups in a row that England has stolen victory from Australia. You guys suck.
I'm aware that many of people donating subscription to esf team and heavily financially supporting the team. with out them the team would be gone instantly. I know it is hard for you to decide. hard for you to choose aside. if you punish them or judge them they will banned the team and the mod will instantly die. I know it is hardship for you and you're nice, even though some of them are terribly bad attitude but for the forum and team to survive...I know it is hard.

I know and I will appologize for given you pressure and trouble. and I wont say anything to piss them off. I'll force to mute my self for a while until there's someone agree with me. can understanding those day of injustice.

sorry for these day eon. I'm still respecting you.

farewell.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to say, but I don't think anybody will agree with you until you say something right, or correct.

Best answers
I wont agree with him until he grasps a somewhat understandable form of english. I don't remember anyone his age being that bad with their native language.

Anyways.. the game was **** until the 4th quarter. I dont know who did it, but the guy who caught that long pass with his helmet.. that was sweet.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rocky start this war and called all of us are stupid by not playing soccer.
ehem.

Seriously, I don't even understand how NFL works, you guys need to learn to play Rugby.
I know you already got warned, but first and foremost, Soccer != Rugby. Secondly, I didn't call anybody stupid, especially for not playing soccer, and lastly I was more poking fun at the people from England for beating Australia in the last two Rugby World Cups and even that was in jest.

Seriously dude, chill out.

And lastly, go the giants!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is it called Football when the majority of the game is played with your hands?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I just think it's strange that a lot of people call actual football soccer and American Football not something like.. Hardcore Handball. Or something.

Best answers
Hardcore? A bunch of happy men with more armor than a knight hugging eachother in order to lay hands on a ball to throw it away the second they get it?

I'd say handball is a tad more hardcore tan this "American Football".

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The link was for you, my words were for Bolteh, who said something incredibly silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom