Best answers
Yep, it's done. I just need someone to host it for me. pm me if you want the job!

Original Vegeta Model by ESF team, Edits done by me.

Best answers
those of you who pm'd me, you were a second too late, logan got the job

Best answers
Well then wheres the link? I coulda had this up an hour ago.

Best answers
wow how dissapointing... its the same as the regular vegeta cept a *little* more muscle and his hair's fooked up

Don't post models if they suck :\

Best answers
what´s the deal

this section is therefor, i think, or am i wrong? even if he just change some details. and i think it looks good, if you make him a bit more muscle he would be ussj, keep up the working on your models :yes:

Best answers
Originally posted by PeetiPablo
wow how dissapointing... its the same as the regular vegeta cept a *little* more muscle and his hair's fooked up

dont post comments if they suck :\
anyways, pretty good, you should redo some of the hair to face forward, besides that just edit the skin alittle to make him look more buff, and this edit could look really nice.
:)

Best answers

You Shouldnt post somthing so rude as "Dont post somthing if it sucks"

He tried to Make one its good for a start
But you shouldnt leave such a Neg Comment

I D/L'ed The Model, you just need to make more Mucle detail and Bigger
Also the Hair Dosnt need as Much edit From the Original But its good for a Beginner I say

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well

Well...actually im with this guy.You know when your model sux and needs work. So dont bring real crappy models.Plus even though its rude he is giviing him advise nonetheless and telling him he needs to work on the model

Best answers
Thats True, But its still a Little too Mean he couldve said somthing nicer

Footman edit it, and fix it then i suggest you re-release it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say anyone can release any model at any time..

Just.. if ya aint sure if its ok or not.. make it a beta version orso. :p

Best answers
what did you expect? it's my first model, MY VERY FIRST one, its in a REALLY preliminary stage of development, it's a lot better now than it was then, stay tuned. i'm improving it as I speak.

that, AND i'm getting my own website :)

Best answers
PeetiPablo: try to say something constructive.

anyway nice work. but the hair needs some more work. well, alot of work :p

the muscles look good, but you messed up the .... umm, what's it called? the transition whatever between the body and the arms.

Best answers
no worries

you'll be pleasently suprised when you see what i've done. better than that crap in the link :p

to those who gave positive critisism(sp?): Thanks! :D

to those who hate the work in the link: grow up, it's an early beta release, not everything released is the final version.

Best answers
Pablo should be shot what an ass. Youa gree with him Emeka? Your an ass too. What an assholish thing to say. Anyone can post anything they want. Saying something 'sucks' isnt critism its disrespect. You suck, how do you like that? Is that critism. *******s all over this place.

EDIT: Btw its a nice edit but it really isnt Super Vegeta, Like others have said before you gotta make him more buff.

Best answers
FOOTMAN

I love your model man. Hey I was expecting a brand new vegeta, but hey, you did a real good job, for the original ssj vegeta. I like the hair and muscles, reminds me of DBZ Budokai. And if thats ur first model edit. GREAT WORK! i could careless if it isnt a brand new one. You did an excellent job on it.Oh and your planning on modeling again which I think you should , use my REF:

Super Vegeta

good work, keep it up!

EDIT: yea,about being bigger, if you just made him twice that size, and alot taller, it would be perfect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom