Super USSJ Trunks Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O Very creepy.. It scared me, Nothing to crit about yet o_O But pretty good I guess

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes too boxy, need to make him rounder toward the front, his face is also too round and fat. it doesnt at all look like trunks. theres also no definition for his eyes, or nose, or forhead, and his hair is wrong for trunks too, it should go more to the sides and less to the middle.

Best answers
still too flat, and resembles brolly much more, and it looks like WASTED polies are everywhere.

sirken

S
Almighty_gir said:
hes too boxy, need to make him rounder toward the front, his face is also too round and fat. it doesnt at all look like trunks. theres also no definition for his eyes, or nose, or forhead, and his hair is wrong for trunks too, it should go more to the sides and less to the middle.
YES SIR! and to majin this is a no limit poly model this model also go in zeq2 after i edit the polys out :p and rounds he will be

Best answers
dude, I said wasted polies not too many polies. There's a giant difference.

Best answers
hows it going into zeq2 when they they are far from a release, unless you mean that its gonna be donated but i doubt they would except it

sirken

S
nahh i'm joining as a modeler i already talked with Brad and he tested me and i want this modelt o go into the zeq2 game and i am fixing the polys now

Best answers
HAHAHAHA< OMFG, u think u will make it into zeq 2? OMFG, now that just made my day, man u like just started modeling, wat the hell makes the think that u will getinto zeq 2, OMG lol, wat are u some super noob? Be resonable dude, any way, the model it self, is way out of porportion, it dosnt even resembl trunks,its practicly a block man with pecs stikin out....

sirken

S
i have been modeling for a year so WO HOO i can try if i want and if u will tell me whats WRONG with the model so i can fix it like a draover not a "it's out of poportians" bull-**** got the idea?

Best answers
i what he means is most of the people that are questioning are better than you at modeling and have an idea of what its takes to get into a mod

sirken

S
i did what was requaired to becaome a modeler in the mods and i try my hardest to amke models in all th time i have so i learn faster and learning how to Animate and Map

Best answers
Ok say that in english... so u did wat was required? u try hard? and now ur learnin to map and animate? right.... well ive been in mods, im in 1 right now... and u my friend are not good enough to go into a mod, that will accually use your models.. just get better.. OH and u say u have mdled for 1 year.. No? and yet u rip models? that uub one, yaglos one? do i have to continue.

Best answers
well i'm no modeller but what if seen from the models made by blaize and MDave i don't think they'll need your model no offence . And you ask people to help you but more experienced modellers said you should make the armor first and not the body and then the armour ,because it wouldnt look right but you wont listen.

But ok got any updates

Tip

Best answers
I think this model sucks. You will never get into Zeq2. In 1 year I was doing much better then that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his chest is flat,it needs to blunt out more..

Best answers
Tip said:
I think this model sucks. You will never get into Zeq2. In 1 year I was doing much better then that.

yeah like your GSG9 Soldier that you didn't model yourself :S

Tip

Best answers
heh, yes I did. It was a model for CS that I was making..
No one even let me show my side of the story in that thread.

And I still think the model is bad. Too many polys for a game, waisted polys, hes flat, and you dont take any critisism. If this makes it into Zeq2, then well, thats sad.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sirken, did the word ban not tell you anything >_>, your now ban evading, a big nono
**closed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom