super spiritbomb....

Best answers
why not make a bigger spiritbomb? but it travels down more slower. and if someone else fires a powerful beam at it, it will push it back towards the sender, then the sender could fire a beam at the spirit bomb and it result in a big power struggle :p. then after a while the spirit bomb would just explode.

he i know this sounds a load of crap but i recon a very big spirit bomb would be cool lol.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well they already have a Super Spirit Bomb in ESF, it's just the spirit bomb's size is smaller than the Super Spirit Bomb in the series. All I suggest is making the Super Spirit Bomb already in-game bigger, and the regular Spirit Bomb (Secondary attack), a tad bigger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's already the most powerful non-beam in the game, and it needs no ki, if you make it bigger then there has to be some kind of disadvantage, say one SB per minute/life.

Best answers
I think it's fine the way it is, instead of increasing power, ki cost, etc, just make it bigger for eye candy. It would be sexy if you see Goku in the sky holding up a Spirit Bomb the size of the skybox XD

Best answers
lol well i wouldnt say sexy :scared: but hell it wouyld be bootiful :p lol.

imagin meleeing someone to the death and while it was going on someone with goku had a 2min fully charged spirit bomb. then u look up... what would you do?... lol. run?.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yah, that's what I mean't... Just for eye-candy, no increase in power, KI cost, or things like that. I just thought since, how powerful the spirit bomb is, it should be alittle bigger.

Best answers
lol i think it would be cool anyways. but it has no extra powetr just travels a lot slower

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Making it bigger would also make it a LOT more obvious "Hmm....where did the sky go? Oh look, there's a Goku in the middle! *charges most powerful attack*".

Best answers
thats the point. if it keeps on getting bigger someone is bound to interfer while hes charging it, yes it would make it harder to dodge but it could be countered by firing a powerful ki blast towards it to deflect :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom