Super Spirit Bomb

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Im not sure if this works but theres nothing to loose in posting it.Im in an idea that a super spirit bomb may be created and replace the Simple spirit bomb.

Goku would use it of course.
This new Super spirit bomb would be:
-Takes 35 secs to full load.
-When unleashed on an enemy(only at one)the enemy wont be able to move and will be holding the Bomb.
-At meanwhile Goku transforms into Super Sayian and starts charging a Kamehameha.
-When its done then Goku shall Unleash it to The Bomb so it causes a Huge Explosion killing everyone in the perimeter.
Tell if this sounds Good.

Another suggestion would be to add to perfect cell a Spirit bomb because he absorbed Goku so he has all his abillities plus the other people's he had Absorbed

Oh i almost forgot.I dont think that a Super Sayian 4 Goku be made because DB Gt is unofficial.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
35 seconds is waaaay too long. ESF is a fast paced game. The current Spirit Bomb is strong enough as it is. Also, I don't know where you found out that Cell absorbed Goku. And last but not least, no SSJ4 Goku will not be added to this game.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you want an attack that is non-existant in DB?

First of all, if the enemy is able to hold the Spirit Bomb, he would (canonically) push it back while Goku is charging a Kamehameha since Goku isn't controlling the Spirit Bomb during that time.
Secondly, Perfect Cell (canonically) couldn't use Spirit Bomb as his heart isn't pure.
Thirdly, no GT transformations will appear in the game.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
NON Existant?!Then how kid buu die!that wasnt simple spirit bomb.I agree that 35 secs is way to long because esf is fast paced game.Cell did absorb Goku in cell saga when goku died.How do you think survived and came back even stronger?I dont want to insult you but if i were you i would watch the episodes(maybe again).Seriously no bad feelings.Anyways i have seen all the episodes of the series and ive known and been playing db games,watching db (simple,z,gt)episodes since i was 4 so its possibly impossible that i dont know nothing about dragonball.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
NON Existant?!Then how kid buu die!that wasnt simple spirit bomb.
Kid buu died because goku pushed the spirit bomb by force pure with his energy from a distance, not by any other attack.

Cell did absorb Goku in cell saga when goku died
Goku died by cell's self-destruct but he never absorbed him. The only thing he copied was goku's instant transmission attack. He came back even stronger because saiyans get stronger after they get major injury. Cell got damaged quite badly and since he has the saiyan cells, he also gets stronger. One of his cells survived the explosion and it started to generate in to 1 whole being (cell), even my gf has confirmed this as she's right behind me :).

And not being rude. But DBZ games are flaw. They have added things in the games that are not even originally from the series.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Explosion of Kamehameha being launched into the Spirit Bomb is not existant attack in DB.
Cell didn't absorb Goku. Cell said himself that he was lucky to survive, and for some reason even without #18 he reverted back to his Perfect form, also getting a "massive powerup like Goku" (Zenkai). Furthermore, he learned Instant Transmission.
If I were you, I would read the manga, not watch episodes which are full of fillers and nonsense. You may have watched episodes, but you obviously didn't read the manga, which is the original DB product made by Akira Toriyama.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
aw Then i think ill apologise my friend,i know that dbz games are ----- but some of those are not many different from the series

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The very idea of launching a Kame--- to a spirit bomb can even be done manually if the team make it so the opponent (if he has enough Ki) can hold the spirit bomb

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf is based on the manga not the series

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The very idea of launching a Kame--- to a spirit bomb can even be done manually if the team make it so the opponent (if he has enough Ki) can hold the spirit bomb
That has been possible since ESF 1.0 >.<

Its called a Power Struggle. The connection of attacks in a block struggle is not allowed because that would be abuseable especially with the spirit bomb.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not sure if this works but theres nothing to loose in posting it.Im in an idea that a super spirit bomb may be created and replace the Simple spirit bomb.

Goku would use it of course.
This new Super spirit bomb would be:
-Takes 35 secs to full load.
-When unleashed on an enemy(only at one)the enemy wont be able to move and will be holding the Bomb.
-At meanwhile Goku transforms into Super Sayian and starts charging a Kamehameha.
-When its done then Goku shall Unleash it to The Bomb so it causes a Huge Explosion killing everyone in the perimeter.
Tell if this sounds Good.

Another suggestion would be to add to perfect cell a Spirit bomb because he absorbed Goku so he has all his abillities plus the other people's he had Absorbed

Oh i almost forgot.I dont think that a Super Sayian 4 Goku be made because DB Gt is unofficial.
even if he did absorb Goku it would be uber fail to have cell all Goku's attacks. It'll make the game unbalanced and would also make the game to similar.... will become easier to lose interest

Best answers
Have you seen the latest potw?
Is incredible. The Spirit Bomb there is better than any game ever.

Best answers
No. Just no, its not in the manga and it wont be in the game

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
No. Just no, its not in the manga and it wont be in the game
You mean "It's not in the series" ^^, we add DBZ serie related things in the game, rather than the manga. But then again, they are very similar.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So... Lets put it like this.... If it isn't Canon then you wont see it. No SSJ4. No Super Spirit Bomb. No Burieza. Sadly.... No Tiencha....

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Ok guyz i get,try not to kill me please.It is just a suggestion...

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Hehe thanks but its right isnt it?''Dont kill me please.It is just a suggestion'' is right i believe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom