Super Spirit Bomb

Best answers
Is it just me or was the part about goku not being absorbed by cell already been explained at page1 ? :p

Don't be such parrots.

Anyway I like the idea, wait no..I like the concep-oh wait that not still it..yeah i love the thread name. I'd like to recommend this instead:

Throw in a few different spiritbombs for goku:

For instance (keep in mind i don't know what the power levels for certain 'achievements' are, so don't be ****y) I think it would be nice if, Goku had 3 different spirit bombs judging by his powerlevel. Kind of like this:

If we make goku transform into ssj @powerlevel 2mil, and start at 250k powerlevel, how about if you guys give him the 'one handed spiritbomb' (as seen in saiyan saga) till he reaches powerlevel 1mil. After he's at 1mil powerlevel, give him the freeza saga spiritbomb (two-handed, more damage, bigger area of effect, bigger ball in all. And of course, once you pump goku to a powerlevel of over 2mil, let him have the super spiritbomb - the bomb that does more damage than the freeza saga bomb, and is bigger. IT should turn you into a ssj instantly if the opponent decides to block it (superguard-clash mode or whatever you called it - didnt play ESF in ages) - making the attack unblockable?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or we could keep it as is and have Goku use both small and big spirit bombs as seperate attacks and drop the idea of a super spirit bomb all together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom