Super speed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't like swoop so pls don't say it hasn't been added yet......
Anyways, why not when you press a key like h or something and then the game goes in a mode then it says somewhere on the screen "booster activated" or something then you double tap then you go SUPER FAST with a wake that looks like a beam, like in the story when they swoop there is a energy colour at the back of them, but in this it is nonly to get away from a super player and it needs full KI and wastes all the ki, so it's almost like MASS teleport except for it's just a super swoop.

I know it might sound dumb, but I'm just bored and came up with this.... :p

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yeah but the prob is that every1 would abuse it

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about NO. Adding a timer into ESF is a bad idea (allways). And the idea alone would stand for a lot of runing. Personaly id be happy with teh charge and swoop idea that was posted here a while ago.

It went something like if you wanted to travel far you had to charge a swoop. While charging youd be standing still. And when you charge it up you fly faster than normal swoop and longer than normal swoop aswell.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I actually wouldn't mind seeing some sought of speed boosts in esf with the stamina system being implamented (just not in the evm way though).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega, I like that idea, like in the sorie, the characters take their arms back like in a charging way and....... there they GO!!!!!!!! So if that idea was fused with this i'd personally like it..eg.
You want to do super boost, charge your swoop(Then leave my cooldown idea), then away you go, the charger should be like the bar that appears when you do a beam, the longer you hold, the faster and furhter your character goes, I hope you like it.

Btw saiyen overlord, how would the stamina system work that you are suggesting?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
Anyways, why not when you press a key like h or something and then the game goes in a mode then it says somewhere on the screen "booster activated" or something then you double tap then you go SUPER FAST with a wake that looks like a beam, like in the story when they swoop there is a energy colour at the back of them, but in this it is nonly to get away from a super player and it needs full KI and wastes all the ki, so it's almost like MASS teleport except for it's just a super swoop.

please dont suggest things when you're bored. They come out half witted and annoy people that dont like runners.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Transformations in ESF 1.3 will add the speed you're looking for.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, okay if you say so.
But I don't want the thing like in EVM I saw once with ssj3 Goku, thhat was pretty lame, and I don't like EVM in anyways.....

Best answers
Personally, I would like to see a really big speed boost when you use turbo to run, it looks really cool when they run really fast, plus, then you will have something else to do besides just swooping, gliding, and teleporting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
Oh, okay if you say so.
But I don't want the thing like in EVM I saw once with ssj3 Goku, thhat was pretty lame, and I don't like EVM in anyways.....
I really wouldn't judge 1.3 based on how EVM plays.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh sorry......
But I'd really like to see this super boost, maybe like that suggetion a few months ago that Feromorma and I suggested where you hold in the turbo button to get even more of a boost, but when the boost is full then it goes SUPER FAST, almost like what Grega said previously.

nge

Best answers
You already go faster with turbo on. It's not very significant, but Krillin will be moving around 190-200 units/second with it on if I recall correctly.

nge

Best answers
Yeah, I'm positive. Turbo mode is a great asset and that's just another reason to use it.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well for the turbo mod i think it will be to spamabal let's sau u fight some one oki,
and u play whith Buu well and u got life 5 and full KI well u r goig to run whith buu like hell go to a place and regenerate your life and come back whith his life back and u will be drain of life

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I do have to agree to some people here, the idea in fact is nice. But it may be abused as said above. And as Grega already said, the time would be a bad idea. But, it would be nice if it takes a lot more KI (energy) then it normally does. You know, that it drains more if your energy. That way, the abuse would be way less, and the "turbo speed" should not be SUPER fast as stated by donnierisk:

then you double tap then you go SUPER FAST with a wake that looks like a beam
Boost would be nice yes, but SUPER FAST? That would seriously break the fun in the boost. The more speed, the less you are able to hit your enemy, there for. The boost should not be really "super fast" but it should be faster.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about this for traveling across the map. It goes super fast but you have to charge it for 3 or 4 seconds. And it needs to be charged fully or else it wouldnt work.

Also uses up quite alot of your ki, say 1/2 of your full bar.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:

Can we make the game a 1 hit kill while we're at it? That'd be totally sweet!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay fine then, I overexagerated a bit, but i'd like a boost, like prevoiusly stated, also like grega said, has to be full with a small time to charge up, but not SUPER FAST like I said, just a little booster, because I hate it when I'm goku and someone else is transformed buu and i'm trying to get him but he outruns me and gets me instead of me getting him.

But would you guys like that idea about a beamy sort of wake following you like in the DBZ series?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom