Super Smash Bros Melee

Best answers
Keeping on topic.....SSBM is a cool game, my fav char is marth, or.....Ice Climbers! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like roy hes cool and he dont got that *** teara :p

Best answers
weeeee I have not seen this thread in a while. People are still posting in it awwwww :D . Wish we could play SSBM online :p

Best answers
KIRBY OWNS EVERY MOTHA ****A IN THE GAME!!

I HATE STAR FOX!!! WHY IS HE A FOX!!!! WTF!!? IT MAKES NOT SENSE SINCE WHEN DO FOX'S CARRY GUNS AND WALK ON TWO LEGS!!! AHHH!!!! I HATE FOX AND HIS PALLS!!!

I like kirby cause hes so much like majin buu which is my fav. dbz character. There both pink they both can absorve and when they absorve there clothes and body change its so cool!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
if u askin y fox is that.... .then ask urself... wat in on wats all good and holy is kirby??

CCX2

C
He can absorbs anyones powers,turn into a brick,hes cute and fat at the same time :p

then next to him is Mewtwo,or someone...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when it comes to Super Smash Brothers, people beg me to not be....................................

LINK!

cause I just bomb and slash people to death, they can't even float back in. i hate yoshi with a passion because of that game.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Id definitely say my fav characters are Roy and Marth. Runner up would be Samus. She has awesome attacks and is one of my fav nintendo characters. I still have a copy of the original Metroid (damn is it hard!)

BTW, ppl, enuf with the console wars, please. We are all entitled to an opinion in our gaming. Lets keep this place a community!:)

Best answers
She rocks in the N64 version, bet she does in the GCN version too. As for that whole debaucle on which console is better I think it would have to be the 3DO system!!!!Er wait it was REALLY expensive and had lousy games. In all honesty the whole console fanboy thing got old a while ago(Nothing worse than listening to diehard fanboys whine about which system they like:S )

Best answers
Yeah, my favorite character would have to be.......................
.... Yeah. Thats him. He's better than all of them. But if i REALLy had to choose, Id pick...Link,Ness,Roy,Samus,Falco. yep. (Go for the first choice!)

Best answers
On the N64 version, I played Capt. Falcon almost exclusively, followed by Samus.

On the GC, I like playing Doc Mario, Mewtwo, Capt. Falcon, Zelda/Sheik, Samus, the Ice Climbers, Bowser, Young Link, Roy, Peach, and Ganondorf. I'm sort of stuck as to say which is my fave... I use Cap a lot, but I'll pick a character based more on the competition that I'm likely to face than anything else.

Tip: If you play as Mewtwo, use weapons like the star rod, beam sword, and parasol as much as possible. MT is one of the nastiest weapons-weilders in the game, which surprised me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LINK!!

he'll come to town!! come to save the princess zelda!! gannon took her away and now the children dont play but they will when link saves the day!!

now link fill up your hearts and shoot your sword of power!! and when your fealing down the fairy will come around and youll be brave and not a sissy coward!!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i can clear the battleground with Link in no time.

i think its funny how people confuse Link by calling him Zelda.

Best answers
Seems like everyone would rather have ps2,gamecube, and the rest exist than a pc:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom