Super Smash Bros. Brawl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The resemblance between Sheik and the new Zero Suit Samus did occur to me, and I thought they might make her into a Sheik clone if we're unlucky, but yeah, they could also take out Sheik and use her, so they don't have another clone character.

I hope they keep Sheik though. o:

G
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
The resemblance between Sheik and the new Zero Suit Samus did occur to me, and I thought they might make her into a Sheik clone if we're unlucky, but yeah, they could also take out Sheik and use her, so they don't have another clone character.

I hope they keep Sheik though. o:
I don't think that'll happen, Zero Samus has her gun which transforms into a whip, that'll give her a uniuqe ability different to Shiek.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice find clen here's what it says
The news abounds in connection with the next bomb of Nintendo.
This time they are new names, in the absence of new faces, which are revealed to us through an interview granted by Masashiro Sakurai to the radio transmission of Tokyo “The Gaming Show”.

It confirmed that the following characters will appear in new the opus of Bros Smash:

Bowser Junior

Ridley, the famous enemy of Samus

Link version Wind Waker

Then certain characters will disappear:

Ice Climbers

Mr. Game & Watch

Link version child

Link version child will not really disappear since it will be simply replaced by the Cell-shading version and its name will be always the same one.

The fans of Falco will be with the angels, since it as confirmed as the characters who were not formerly that “clones” will remain but will be worked over again to offer a true panel of blows to them.

In his opinion, the lack of interest of the fans for Game & Watch and Ice Climbers were obvious and it has to decide to replace them by Pit of Kid Icarus.
Pit should be the only one representing of the “old school” and the traditional ones.

It finally affirmed that the total number characters should approach forty, leaving place for about fifteen new like one or two characters of third editors.
also...

The fans cannot hold any more while waiting for the hit which promises to be Super Bros Smash. Brawl. For our greater happiness, a mine of new information filtered.

First of all, the play is conceived so that even the new players can start continuation to it and to have fun as much as the experienced players.

After the surprised revelation of the presence of Snake, the assumptions on the playable characters not coming from the Nintendo universe go good train. The editor however confirmed that there would be only one or two places. The only rule is that the character must at least once have made his appearance on a Nintendo console, of living room or portable! What leaves us, I grant it to you, with a good thousand of possibilities…

Mr. Sakurai however specified that it does not wish to integrate too many typically Japanese characters, Smash Bros. being popular in the whole world. There could be place for such characters but they “will not invade” not the play.

Nintendo confirmed that an on-line mode would be present, but Mr. Sakurai affirmed that the functionalities will be very simple. One can wonder whether that means that only mode 1 against 1 will be present, knowing that a play with four on line is virtually impossible to set up or if one must be satisfied with downloadable contents…

Lastly, it could be that Smash Bros. a small visit returns with the DS…

We remain with the mounting of more infos!

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If that source is correct, I am so good.

But I think getting rid of the ice climbers and game and watch for pit is bull****.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That last sentence captivates me.

An SSB game for DS? Perhaps the first SSB?

I'd buy it for sure. o/

That would be so awesome to play on Wireless, or perhaps even on WFC.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The quotes Mf29 had aren't as true as you think. On a few Smash Bros boards, it's been confirmed that this info is just fan rumors.

Also, I don't really trust a website who thinks Wario's first appearence was Wario World for the gamecube when that game is, like, 10 years older than his true first appearence: Super Mario Land 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:p Even so, it wouldn't surprise me if they went along with the other ideas mentioned in that quote.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would love Super smash brothers in lowpoly version =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom