super saiyan glow

Best answers
hey when you turn ssj it wil be cool if you have the real ssj glow around you when your fighting

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, do you mean the kind of glow that DMZ has in 1.0 and 1.7? I don't actually like the ssj glow.

In the show they dont glow all that often. And when they do glow it isnt for very long.

Best answers
they never glow . they get an aura . thats about it. the aura creates light which brightens up the place . they dont acually glow.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have seen a number of episodes the characters actually glow. For instance, Goku and Cell when they power up during the cell games.

But they don't glow for long or that often.

Best answers
argggggg listen 2 eaz135 its an aura, but they wont get a bigger pl like in ESF, but its an aura

Best answers
in dmz mod it is ugly yes :( but if you can make mpodels good maby it would be cool :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing that i would change is that there´s a light efect in the aura(like when you shoot ki balls in a dark room or something like that)

Best answers
I think the aura should have animations for getting hit and stuff, and I think it should be like a sheild sort of... cuz isn't that what aura's do? Sheild you from things?

Best answers
I think it would look goofy if they used HL's default glowing techniques. It would really detract from the game in my opinion. Maybe if ESF was on a better engine, or they come up with a way to make it nice looking. But by the time they did that, they could have finished making advanced melee. Would you rather have a glow or better melee. The bells and whistles can come lately. I want the meat of it all first. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
I have seen a number of episodes the characters actually glow. For instance, Goku and Cell when they power up during the cell games.

But they don't glow for long or that often.
No Evil_Trunks is rite, the charcters did glow in a few episodes like after Goku first charged up in the Cell Games. I have the screen shot on a DBZ poster in my bedroom

Best answers
nah that sux cos that means when u wanna hide in a dark arear to charge up people will find u in liek 2 seconds

Best answers
HOW ABOUT PUTTING MOVEMENTS TO AURA, CHECK IN THE SERIE, THAT THE AURA IS GOIN UP ALL THE TIME, MOVING FROM BOTTOM. OR AT LEAST A BETTER MODEL

Best answers
JAjajaj, sniperwolf pt, baja las letras. Ademas seria al pedo hacer eso.... media pila

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This has gotten a little out of hand. I think it's time to put this thread out to pasture.

If you really want the characters to glow, go get admin mod and add the glow. I can't imagine it will be in ESF.

*closed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom