Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
It would be great to have a super saiyan 4 in the next beta:laff:
haha:)

Best answers
Maybe it would but...
They aren't planning anything from GT in the game.

Best answers
ssj4 a good idea?

Your joking right?

ssj4 isnt even real, ssj4 is the stupist thing about DBZ, if GT ever went into ESF (Thank god it will never go in) it would ruin the game, and then some

Best answers
Originally posted by XsilentlyXdiesX
ssj4 a good idea?

Your joking right?

ssj4 isnt even real, ssj4 is the stupist thing about DBZ, if GT ever went into ESF (Thank god it will never go in) it would ruin the game, and then some
ssj4 is real, only it dbgt, but he's still real, and why would it ruin the game???

BTW edit your sig, its say fourm;)

Best answers
It does say Fourm You d00f, and ssj4 isnt real, DBGT isnt real, its created by soemone else from DBZ.

And yeah it would ruin the game cause ssj4 is the stupidest thing ever, ssj3 was far enough, damn Sayin-jins are like computers, they keep upgrading over and over

Oh BY THE WAY: Edit you damn sig, finish your glow thing with < /table > or ill hand your d00f butt a warning CA PISH?

Best answers
hey man be calm, and DBGT is real, its from the same makers as DB, and DBZ, and about that fourm stuff shouldnt it be FORUM??

Best answers
Its a inside joke thing, i dont expect your mind to understnd it anywayz

Best answers
Originally posted by XsilentlyXdiesX
It does say Fourm You d00f, and ssj4 isnt real, DBGT isnt real, its created by soemone else from DBZ.

And yeah it would ruin the game cause ssj4 is the stupidest thing ever, ssj3 was far enough, damn Sayin-jins are like computers, they keep upgrading over and over

Oh BY THE WAY: Edit you damn sig, finish your glow thing with or ill hand your d00f butt a warning CA PISH?

Its spelled forum not forum. And just saying ssj4 was the stupidest thing ever isnt a really good explanation. And the creator of db and dbz had some part in dbgt.

Best answers
*caugh* why are there episodes of GT * caugh*

thnx 8bit-Fighter

BTW i dont understand why you are a modO_O

Best answers
DBGT is NOT made from the same people DB and DBZ are made form. Toriyama lent the rights to some people to make DBGT. Toriyama invented DB and DBZ. I guarantee you if he was involved in DBGT it would not have sucked nearly as much as it did. DBGT is NOT real. The only thing that makes it real is that Toriyama allowed other people to continue the series. He is the inventor of DB and DBZ. Its like saying Harry Potter #5 is real eventhough JK Rowling didnt make it. Or Star War episode 3 is real eventhough George Lucas doesnt make it. Its not the same if the originalc reator isnt involved.

SSJ4 is ugly and queer if u ask me neways.

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
SSJ4 is ugly and queer if u ask me neways.
who said he was pretty, lol, but it looks like gt is real, so it isnt, who cares? this is a ssj4goku thread, not a "is dbgt real" thread, so we never mind it and lets talk about the ssj4 goku models

Best answers
Originally posted by -=The Wes=-

BTW i dont understand why you are a modO_O
hehe i agree with that.

I dont think ssj4 is the stupidest thing ever. I just think that the way they went about doing it was wrong. In dbgt they go completely away from the gold hair and blue eyes like in dbz which we have all become familiar with. It makes it seem ...i dunno weird i guess.

And I dont think ssj4 would not be a good addition to esf just because it would mean that the esf staff would have to come with more transformations for other characters such as krillin or piccolo.

Best answers
First of all SSJ 4 is the ****ing most original thing ever made in the dragonball series, How damn much golden hair do you want!?, still DBGT was not made by Akari toriyama BUT it was the same people on the making of the ANIME! COUSE THERE WERE NO MANGA OF DBGT!, Toriyama gave them the rights so its just as real as anything else, SSJ 4 is also real.

DBGT didnt suck that much at all, Maybe to much for kids but i still like it sience it kinda closes up the Dragonball series, and still XsilentlyXdiesX You dont really act like a mod, Flaming is very very newbie'ish

Best answers
Originally posted by Froggo
First of all SSJ 4 is the ****ing most original thing ever made in the dragonball series, How damn much golden hair do you want!?,

Im just saying that when you think ssj. You think gold hair and blue eyes. And ssj4 just totally disregards it and does its own thing. I think thats why many people dont like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom