Super Powers?? I am GOD!

Best answers
Hasn't been one of these around for a while so let's start another one.
No poll or anything, just state which superhero you would like to be (I'm talking like Marvel heros and the sort so no Narutos or Gokus)

And to quote a great man on this most difficult subject:

"That's a tough question, I mean, what do you gauge your response on? Physical prowess, keen detection skills, the ability to banter well with evil villans..."

I personally would like to be Spiderman...Superman has his drawbacks, like the kryptonite and other things mentioned by the above quoted. But Spiderman has it all, super strength, he doesn't need to fly because he can swing his way through the city, he has a sixth sense for danger, and his woman is a freaking supermodel/actress. I'm definitely goin with the Spidey boy.

*Edit* If you want to be a villian that's cool too

Best answers
Dibs on Spidecrawler! ...nightcrawler and spidey, they both own so why choose?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Spiderman would be SO screwed if he were to save someone in a country/boonie town.

I'd say spiderman though, just because of the wall clinging.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aww cmon, you dontw ant to be gambit?, i got dibs on him so what if a talk like a retard i look cool, and get this i throw CARDS at people, =P

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beast is teh man, he's blue and has the juice.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cyclops i mean comeon who wouldnt want those cool red shades, or the ability to shoot beams from thier eyes. Sure he has his drawbacks as not beaing able to control it without his visor and having a psycic girlfriend but damn just the beam is sweet. :laff:

Best answers
Oh, yeah, I'd love to be Cyclops. Always wanted to be a 2D character. :\

Who has it all? Spidey, that's who. I want to be the ol' webhead. And if it ain't him, it's Deadpool. They both kick ass.

Best answers
I'd be the Flash, being so fast and seeing the world slowed down would be cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why, THE TICK of course!!

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!!!
:p

But seriously Spiderman :D I mean, come on... you gotta have the web shooters :devgrin:

Best answers
why just one????i would like to be a combination, i love the way spidey can fight, wit superstrength, the webbing and i also like the way he transports himself. On the other hand i love wolverine with the knives coming out of his hands, and cyclops with beams from his eyes. And ofcourse one of the great superheroes who can fly like superman, cause that is the ultimum that is possible, although spiderman has a cooler propelsion system but has more drawbacks on that...bad side to being more superheroes in the same time, the end result is that you wanna be a dbz character...and i have to say they are the ultimate superheroes, there would be no one stronger (if you just use one against a world without people who could develop the same ability), they can fly, shoot etcetera.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why not batman!!!!! his jet rawks but he whores that spandex =P

spiderman is cool but i think nightcrawler is better :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom