Super Nova (crit plz)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I know i still pretty much suck at 2d...

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is it a super nova?

The pic is decent but, the name just makes me angry... lol don't ask why I just have a thing with miss naming art lol.

But anyways, I'll get over it and say nice job man, the work is very nice, I wish it was a bit more oriiginal but anyways.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-[ZeniSlev]- said:
How is it a super nova?

The pic is decent but, the name just makes me angry... lol don't ask why I just have a thing with miss naming art lol.

But anyways, I'll get over it and say nice job man, the work is very nice, I wish it was a bit more oriiginal but anyways.
Yeah i pretty much suck hard at naming stuff so gotta cut me some slack lol..j/k

thanks for the comment anybody else...

Best answers
I seen ya on DA with this (cuz i am watchin ya) :eek:
HeHe i think its nice dunno how u did it lol but its nice would look better with some 2d.

Best answers
font pretty bad, and the name 'super nova' is used soo much!, but its ok not bad brushing

Best answers
hehe.. Isnt that supposed to be red to fit the name?..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ive been brainstorming for like the last few seconds and the only other name that might work that i have came up with is Genesis..would that be better

Best answers
looks allright. i dont like the top left corner cuz it looks too away from the rest of the pic. the curves look too edgy and rough. Im pretty sure you did this in photoshop..well mostly i guess try to fix that part lol cuz its all i look at :( gj though 8/10

Best answers
it doesnt look bad at all just ignore the name and it looks like it pwnz ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol im gonna do a slightly different version with a new name so maybe soon you wont have to ignore the name =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u could get a chicks face at the top of the white it would look awsome. and call it like "sirens call"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i believe i will try that it sounds really nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom