• yes it looks cheap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no i cant wait it looks awesome

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo (super namek), ssj goku and ssj vegeta get in a 3 way crazy fight. Goku can't go ssj2, nor can Vegeta. Who would win and how/why would they win

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, first things first; Piccolo (Post-Kami) could take down both of them singlehandedly. At an even powerlevel, I'd say Goku. Second; Piccolo.... unless Vegeta went straight for the finish using a lot of Ki at once.

If you'd like to involve "FPSS" (Full Power Super Saiyan) and "ASS" (Ascended Super Saiyan), it may actually be different.

Same powerlevel:
(Post-Kami) Piccolo
("ASS") Vegeta
("FPSS") Goku

1. Goku - he didn't have as much strain in the form as Vegeta did in "ASS", and his movement was much quicker. Plus, he had the best techniques, and was the overall best fighter.
2. Vegeta - in "ASS" he'd prove a lot more effective than Piccolo due to his high Ki energy. Piccolo's smart, but I don't think he'd be able to handle Vegeta if he kept powering up (USS2). Vegeta may sometimes appear to be quite stupid in tight situations (Blame Toriyama), but I think he can prove his true skill in an even battle--ex; Majin Vegeta vs. SS2 Goku.
3. Piccolo - He was quick, and his techniques were great -- all around great fighter, and probably only second to Goku.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo. The androids wiped the flor with the SSJs where Piccolo was about equal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cabbagehead ftw.

Cmon, if they had the same PL Piccolo would still win because of his polished fighting skills and his superior intellect, he's not the same piccolo like he was in DB.

Best answers
"ASS" (Ascended Super Saiyan)
LOL, I think I made the right choice to stick to the fan term "USSJ", abbreviated dub terms are stupid.

I'd put my money on Goku, there's no way he'd lose to Piccolo or Vegeta during the Cell saga, considering they were both completely useless once Cell became complete.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Made-up ones sound even more redicules, in my opinion =P

On the subject though, it was mentioned in the show that Super Namek is stronger than regular Super Saiyans...so I guess Piccolo would win in a way.

Mountain Dewd, I think Vegeta meant for a comparison around the android saga, before they entered the Time Chamber.
So you should just be comapring regular SS's and Super Namek.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo could beat SSJ Vegeta or Goku, but after they got out of the time chamber, then he would probably lose.

Best answers
Made-up ones sound even more redicules, in my opinion =P
Funnily enough they made more sense then the explanation Funimation crapped out "He's ascended beyond the level of ascended Super Saiyan"

Vegeta and Trunks use the term "Supa Saiya-jin ni-dankai" and "Supa Saiya-jin san-dankai" which according to Daizex means something like "stage 2 / stage 3 of Super Saiyan"

I figure USSJ is close enough.

As for the time frame, if it was pre-rosat, Piccolo would win hands down, Goku was bedridden, and Vegeta got his ass handed to him by #18, who is weaker than 17, which we later see Piccolo fight on even footing with.

Still its a rather short period of time that Piccolo is actually at a competitive level of strength, after this he just sticks to his Uncle Piccolo role..

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku would win.
  1. Vegeta, Goku, and Piccolo square off in a three-way battle.
  2. Vegeta begins the battle by attacking Piccolo.
  3. Vegeta wants to defeat Piccolo so that he could fight Goku without distractions.
  4. Vegeta eventually beats Piccolo and sets his sight at Goku.
  5. Goku and Vegeta exchange verbal jabs.
  6. Goku and Vegeta engage in an epic battle of the SSJs.
  7. Halfway through the battle, Vegeta realizes that the fight with Piccolo has damaged him to a point where he cannot fight effectively.
  8. Vegeta, after realizing this, decides to finish it with a powerful energy attack (Big Bang, Final Flash, whatever).
  9. Goku counters Vegeta's attack with a Kamehameha Wave.
  10. Vegeta and Goku's beams lock in a ferocious power struggle.
  11. Goku seems to be losing (but since we are talking about Goku) and Goku has flashbacks of Piccolo's fight, which makes him angry.
  12. In his rage, Goku is able to overpower Vegeta's attack, sending Vegeta flying towards the open sky as he was stuck on Goku's Kamehameha Wave.
  13. Goku collapses on the ground from exhaustion.
  14. Some time later, Vegeta manages to throw himself off the beam.
  15. Vegeta becomes angry over Goku being stronger than him, and flies down onto the battlefield, landing near Goku.
  16. Vegeta is grinning and laughing at the exhausted Goku, explaining to him why Goku's weak.
  17. Vegeta raises his hand towards Goku and charges an energy attack with his last amount of energy.
  18. When all seemed hopeless, a beam shot through Vegeta's body, killing him instantly.
  19. Goku layed there in disbelief, and began looking around for the shooter.
  20. It was Piccolo!
  21. Goku got up to his feet and walked over to an equally exhausted Piccolo.
  22. Goku asks Piccolo how he survived, which Piccolo reminds Goku of his regenerative abilities.
  23. Piccolo then tells Goku that he is no match for him, therefore, Goku is the victor.
  24. Both of them laugh at each other.
  25. The end.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In Android Saga, SSJ Vegeta was a bit stronger than SSJ Goku. Piccolo, once he merged with Kami, was much stronger than SSJ, Vegeta himself states it. That is, if it was before the Room of Spirit and Time training. After they were in there, they were still SSJ but were much stronger (Super Saiyan 2nd grade some call them). After that, they were stronger than Piccolo, since SSJ 2nd grade Vegeta kicked Imperfect Cell's ass who kicked #17's, Piccolo's, and #16's ass. But pre-rosat, Piccolo was stronger, as Mountain Dewd said. So, KidBoy, did you mean pre-rosat or post-rosat?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy didn't specify whether Goku and Vegeta had exited the Time Chamber yet, so most of us assumed he meant during the Android saga, when Piccolo fused with Kami. In that case, it'd be Piccolo, obviously. But anytime after Vegeta and Goku exited the Chamber Piccolo could no longer keep up with them.

Piccolo. The androids wiped the flor with the SSJs where Piccolo was about equal.
I hope you're not implying Piccolo was on par with the Super Saiyans pre-Kami.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't that what I said in my post? I was referring to your post; as if you made it sound like Piccolo was on the same level as Super Saiyans, around the time they fell against the Androids. Revise your post.

Best answers
Piccolo would win if it was pre-ROSAT. For the reasons Grega said above. However if it was after ROSAT then Goku would win.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay problem solved now please stop making these dumbassed threads

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SS Gohan or FPSS? SS Gohan wouldn't stand a chance.

Bro, it'd make sense if they're all at the same powerlevel.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would make sense if this stuff isn't real so it doesn't matter

oh wait...THATS ALL TRUE

Best answers
Goku would win.
  1. Vegeta, Goku, and Piccolo square off in a three-way battle.
  2. Vegeta begins the battle by attacking Piccolo.
  3. Vegeta wants to defeat Piccolo so that he could fight Goku without distractions.
  4. Vegeta eventually beats Piccolo and sets his sight at Goku.
  5. Goku and Vegeta exchange verbal jabs.
  6. Goku and Vegeta engage in an epic battle of the SSJs.
  7. Halfway through the battle, Vegeta realizes that the fight with Piccolo has damaged him to a point where he cannot fight effectively.
  8. Vegeta, after realizing this, decides to finish it with a powerful energy attack (Big Bang, Final Flash, whatever).
  9. Goku counters Vegeta's attack with a Kamehameha Wave.
  10. Vegeta and Goku's beams lock in a ferocious power struggle.
  11. Goku seems to be losing (but since we are talking about Goku) and Goku has flashbacks of Piccolo's fight, which makes him angry.
  12. In his rage, Goku is able to overpower Vegeta's attack, sending Vegeta flying towards the open sky as he was stuck on Goku's Kamehameha Wave.
  13. Goku collapses on the ground from exhaustion.
  14. Some time later, Vegeta manages to throw himself off the beam.
  15. Vegeta becomes angry over Goku being stronger than him, and flies down onto the battlefield, landing near Goku.
  16. Vegeta is grinning and laughing at the exhausted Goku, explaining to him why Goku's weak.
  17. Vegeta raises his hand towards Goku and charges an energy attack with his last amount of energy.
  18. When all seemed hopeless, a beam shot through Vegeta's body, killing him instantly.
  19. Goku layed there in disbelief, and began looking around for the shooter.
  20. It was Piccolo!
  21. Goku got up to his feet and walked over to an equally exhausted Piccolo.
  22. Goku asks Piccolo how he survived, which Piccolo reminds Goku of his regenerative abilities.
  23. Piccolo then tells Goku that he is no match for him, therefore, Goku is the victor.
  24. Both of them laugh at each other.
  25. The end.
this actually wat might happen lolz

Best answers
piccolo would win because they mentiuoned it in the show that a super namek is stronger than a ssj1 so there! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom