Super Moves

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its something lik ethe rage thing many ppl suggest,
you get a small bar called SM (super Move) when that bar is full you cna use the super move of that character:

Goku -> Power Up KAMEHAMEHA, it would be stronger then the regular one and the beam would be bigger, and the load time should take longer, something like he did against vegeta in the saiyan saga
Useable: Always

Vegeta -> Power up Final Flash: Like he did against cell, something like that, long charge time, but extremely powerfull
Useable: SSJ only

Krillin -> Multiple Disks : He fire a destrecto disk that multiplys hisself
Useable: Always

Gohan (cant think of one)

Trunks: Cant think of one

Piccolo -> Power up SBC -> Like goku and Vegeta

Cell -> Same like Goku
Form 2 Only

Frieza -> Powered up Death Ball
Form 2 only

Buu ->You know the attack Buu used when he was on the look out, he put his hand up, and beams were firing out of his hand
Well u could make that about 10 not TO strong beams fly every where in the map and explode on impact (also walls and all)

Did i forget a character?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea but it needs some tweeking. Like for instance, it would be unfair that some characters can use there super move while normal while other characters have to be transformed.

Best answers
Right. But they.. COULD have more than one.. Like one for normal Vegeta, and SSJ Vegeta.. Or better yet, make it transformation only? And perhaps a once-per deal? Do you mind if I correct you?

SSJ Goku: Chou (Ultimate) Kamehameha. About as strong as a small genki dama. Is fired like a beam, and can have ki pumped into it, but can not turn AT ALL.

SSJ Vegeta: Ki explosion. An anti-melee attack, Vegeta extends his arms and legs, creating a burst of ki around his body (but not too far out), taking 1/5th of his health, but killing instantly, with a 20 second cooldown (enough time for the player(s) to respawn and melee you, but not enough to instantly kill you).

Fused Kami/Piccolo: (god help me with spelling) Gekiretsukodan. The attack he used against Cell where he held his hands infront of his chest to charge it up. A ball attack, as strong as small genki dama, but does not lose power as it travels.

Evil Buu: You are referring to Genocide Attack. Buu locked on to every single ki on Earth, fired out billions of those blast, and everybody on Earth... Died. So yeah; everybody is locked onto, and a strong blast.... about like a half charged masenko, seeks out, and hits them.

Hmmm... Thats about all I can think up right now... Keep in mind, Im not saying this should be in, but I thought Id give some ideas on how it could be balanced.

Best answers
I don't like how this works, except if it would work sort of as a FF7 limit break..
For those not know with that concept, as the char takes damage, he builds up a meter, once the meter is full he can execute this supermove...
The meter would stay filled when dying, so this supermove wouldn't be used every life..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell can do the thing he did to Gohan, he got so mad that he just let lose a huge explosion of ki like a self destruct except he doesnt damage himself. :)

Best answers
for buu you need something more like his revised candy attack, let me explain, when super buu was in the hyperbolic time chamber and piccolo (what a twit) destroyed the entrance and buu escaped, buu simuntaniously turned everyone on kami's lookout into candy, now thats an attack!

Best answers
What is the point of these attacks? For Goku if you want a powered up Kame Hame Ha, all you have to do is hit T before charging or during the fire of the blast when you want to shoot it to get a bigger blast. Bad idea. The blasts already take up half of the maps(BB, Kamehameha, FF, SB) so I think there would be no need for this.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sigh, the explosions doenst ahve to be bigger, but stronger, thats why its called"SUPER Moves"

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The point is you get rewarded for killing poeple and for doing good.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think it would be good that som players cant use it unless ssj cause krillin will never get mystic annywayz :| the idea is ok btw...

Best answers
how about vegeta's super move was the one he uses on fat buu when he self-destructs?

Best answers
..how about when the rage meter raches full u can go in 2 a sorta SUPER powerd up state much like turbo but better and faster. But this would only b sustained 4 a short period of time b 4 u calm down ;D

Best answers
thats a good idea and how about a cool down period of being vunrable

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
super moves would be awesome. you could possibly wish for them or you earn them after a certain point/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats what i said a rage gauge ;), ow downfire, about that self destruct thing, it would be abused, use search, and for ur second post, when u wish with the dragonballs you can chose a wish that makes u invunrebale or whatever its called :d

Best answers
super moves sounds awsome!!! but instead of an ki attack it should be more like an desperation attack (melee attack) like the ones in the DBZ Butoden series on the SNES. you know, if u have only 1/4 life left, u can pull off an desperation attack.

Here is my ESF version: U have another bar (rage bar if you would like to call it) when its full. u have to be close to ur enemy (melee range) and you do specific combo (combo is automatic, u cannot control it nd each character has its own combo). the damage of the combo is high! but should depend on ur PL. how the rage bar works, i self have no clue. maybe like if u have killed enough enemies without dying. if u die, the bar resets to zero.

Best answers
Esf team i think this is a thing that can make the game even better and a nice challenge for you to make up the moves PUT IT IN! :)

On topic: (as above) i like this idea, and this make characters more well personal, so a piccolo can win if he does a supermove from Vegeta's FF or a noob can get a kill cuz of the supermove this even balances the game aswel, only goodies no baddies i see so a must put in game for meh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, because they are noobs, they get to do a powerful move? =/.

-UltraPerfectCell

Best answers
hmmm, heres my opinion:

Buu: special human genocide attack or that candy attack that gets every one

Goku: a chou kamehameha sounds game, but what would be the point?

Gohan: gos shcitzo like he did against frieza and starts blasting ki blasts everywhere followed by a masenko

trunks: a more powerful finish buster?

piccolo: the geckatgouran or whatever its called sounds sweet, have that

vegeta: like gohan, go schitzo and blast everywhere followed by a signature attack

Frieza: a really big deathball (cos hes pissed off)

cell: hmm, a tough one, perhaps a more powerful SBC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom