Super Mario Performed live

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That PAUSE was awesome. The timing could have been better with the sounds and stuff, but still, it was pretty damn good.

You know, kids these days don't have Mario to grow up with. You have to wonder what video game nostalgia they will have when they're our age...

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
ROFL that was soo awesome, reminds me of the good old NES days xD

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
That PAUSE was awesome. The timing could have been better with the sounds and stuff, but still, it was pretty damn good.

You know, kids these days don't have Mario to grow up with. You have to wonder what video game nostalgia they will have when they're our age...
Who lives in an old bucket under the sink? Dish Rag Wet Pants.

Yeah most of them will be too addicted to Halo cause of baka parents not reading the age label.

Best answers
Awsome super mario live i didnt even see then he changed ill have to take a look again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
****ing awesome! o/

Bad sound syncing, but otherwise, very entertaining. I'd have loved to be there. :3

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was sort of funny, but they messed up a bit towards the end. Overall, very impressive for amateurs to do.

In any case, it really bugs me when asinine audience members constantly cheer/yell so that you can't clearly hear what's going on. Applause should be saved till the end, in my opinion.

Best answers
frsrblch said:
Probably GTA and other games where you can beat up old ladies and get in the car with a hooker.
ONTOPIC: I thought it was pretty funny. It was really good except the star sounds were off but that's it. I wonder if they won the talent show.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha the pause was funny and the part where he tried getting the star.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom