Super Funny live action CS vid

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to copy/paste or it says file not found. (Well for me anyways)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Roflmao, that was hilarious. I actually laughed out loud in some of those parts. I've seen a couple of other videos like that, but this one was probably the best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty cool :p, definatly funny, but i would have liked them to make fun of the rag doll physics XD. The door bug thing was hilarious XD.

Best answers
LMFAOO!!

The Ending was hillarious!!!

" Guy backs out with a knife and turns and sees a gun in his face "

Terroist Wins!!!

" Boom!!! "

They captured everything perfectly.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol Yeh that was pretty funny.
Except the low quality :p .

The Hostages where good :fight:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha funny stuff, Hostages were the best

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFLLMFAO!!!! They even added ocnnection problems ahahaha. I wouldn't mind seeing some simulated hax though in a live cs video (man would that be funnie) i wonder though if they have to pay valve just to make that sorta film (if they ever found it) they probably wouldn't , but still it makes me wonder what those fools would do at valve , make their own one maybe in cs office map with the valve logo everywhere

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was actually very well done. Video quality aside (I take lots of film classes, I'm used to like 3rd hand video tapes ;P ), I think everything they did was very well done. They captured everything well. Hacks/hackusations woulda been funny, but then they'd have to add text and all and I don't think that'd work so well. My only critique would have been the sound volume ont he computer. I just found the opening section to be too quiet. But other than that, it was gold. Best things for me were the relatively accurate replication of player death anims, the first person mode, the door, and the hostages. The connection problem was also well done, though not entirely accurate to ingame, but nobody could twitch that fast :p

As for ragdoll physics jokes, they were doing regular CS, not CS:Source, hence the death anims, door jokes, etc.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom