And also
look a bit
1st When Goku fights against fat Buu he says he can finish him
2nd When he fights gotenks buu he doesn't think he can beat him
that's why he wants to fuse with the person who is strongest and alive
he chose Gohan
It's sure that he would have became stronger than Buu
since Gohan himself was probubly equal to Gotenks
if it was super buu I feel like he would have been more of a match like they'll be even
but on the other side when you look at how he tries to quit from Gotenks Buu by fusing and killin' him WHY THE F would he do that? Well look
He is weaker than kid Buu since he says it himself at the very end
but still he matched him blow to blow
I'd say that kid buu is stronger than all the fighters in DBZ
That's my opinion
Note: kid Buu FTW!! Super Buu FAILS!

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan was probably a fair bit stronger than Gotenks. Otherwise he would have absorbed Gohan to fight against Gotenks as he wanted the best fight possible.

I'm really not certain which one is stronger. The evidence other guys have provided make it seem like Super Buu was stronger though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea it kinda pissed me off that someone closed it for unknown reasons.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for unlocking the thread. Thanks for owning Damaera (yes, it's immature to say that, but it seems that only a few people dislike my type of immaturity).

dragonball96, you're wrong. Goku newer fought other Buu's forms than Fat and Kid ones. When he was in Buu's body with Vegeta and Buu reverted back to normal Super Buu, Goku still said that Buu can kill them with ease and they must fuse.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol remind yourself
Remember when he throws the potara to Gohan?
And Gohan drops it
Doesn't he give a little fight there?
Yes he does.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jUt3czRzz4[/ame]

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The manga, people. This fight in series is just a non-canon filler.

Last edited:
Best answers
Is this fight still continuing?
Inside of Buu, Goku said that if the go out, Buu would kill them. When they "eliminated" Fat Buu from him, he transformed into Buff Buu, so his power increased. Then, he transformed again into Kid Buu, and his power decreased. Goku felt like he could kill him now.
Everybody knows that goku likes fighting strong people (he demostrated it against Frieza, he said "I don't care how much times you are stronger than me, Im going to defeat you" or something like that. And Frieza was a lot stronger than Goku. But Goku felt real fear against Super Buu, so the diference should be enormeous. Mystic Gohan was a lot stronger than Goku. Gotenks SSJ is as strong as Goku SSJ3. Gotenks SSJ3 was weaker than Gohan. The diference among SSJ's levels is enormeous.
Kid Buu is even with Goku SSJ3.
Super Buu scared Goku, who likes fighting people stronger than him.
One more thing: Goku fought Cell, who was stronger than him, and he wasnt scared in any moment. Super Buu scared him. That is the point.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The manga, people. This fight in series is just a non-canon filler.
no, the manga may have come first, but what is said in the anime is not to be ignored, why would it?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, the manga may have come first, but what is said in the anime is not to be ignored, why would it?
Because not everything in the anime was transfered from the original words said. Skiwan posted something about it a long time ago. How the english dubbed added alot of taunting and things.

Best answers
Anime fillers usually have too much errors. And in Dragon Ball, anime fillers ARE errors.
Garlick saga is an error (a guy who was defeated by Goku and Piccolo from Raditz Saga, is a problem to a Piccolo who defeated Frieza 2º form...).
And that one of Super Buu+Gotenks fighting Goku is an enormeous error, considerating what he said later in the manga. Akira likes owning anime. In the new game DBO, he remade yardratians to make them dismatch from the anime.
So, if the anime makes Goku fighting Super Buu+Gotenks, and later in the manga Goku says that he fears Super Buu even without any "strong" absorbtion, that is an error, an enormeous error.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The anime series were made by FUNimation. They made fillers by themselves without asking Toriyama if what they're doing is correct.

Dragon Ball Kai (unfinished yet) is what should be referred if you dislike reading manga and noticing the difference.

Yes. Goku said that they'll find an exit after defeating Inside Super Buu. But Goku still said that they are no match for Super Buu. So I guess Inside Super Buu is weaker or Goku was confident since Buu was about to "revert to Fat or Skinny Buu".

Last edited:
Best answers
The anime series were made by FUNimation. They made fillers by themselves without asking Toriyama if what they're doing is correct.

Dragon Ball Kai (unfinished yet) is what should be referred if you dislike reading manga and noticing the difference.

Yes. Goku said that they'll find an exit after defeating Inside Super Buu. But Goku still said that they are no match for Super Buu. So I guess Inside Super Buu is weaker or Goku was confident since Buu was about to "revert to Fat or Skinny Buu".
I think they though Buu was going to decrease his power, and he did it. First he increased his power and then decreased. But they didn't though he was going to be so dumbass that he was going to explode the planet. That is the dangerous part. If Goku SSJ3 was a dumbass monster, he is dangerous. If Krillin was a dumbass monster, he is dangerous. Dangerous doesnt imply more power.
I agree with you, that is why I quoted you.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
The anime series was not made by Funimation. The anime was airing on Japanese TV long before Funimation even existed. Funimation is an American company that simply acquired the license and dubbed the anime for North American television.

The DBZ anime series was created by Toei Animation, and had to create fillers so that the anime would not pass the manga.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu. Would make no sense why Akira Toriyama would kill off the strongest villain in the series and bring a weaker one into it.

If Mystic Gohan is slightly Stronger than SSJ3 Goku then it would be a close match if the two were to battle, right? (Though, there is still a debate on who is stronger than who.)

Mystic Gohan hands down didn't even get touched by Super Buu (no absorptions). Kid Buu was able to fight on equal par with SSJ3 Goku.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Mystic Gohan is slightly Stronger than SSJ3 Goku
Who told you that Mystic Gohan is only slightly stronger than SSJ3 Goku?
SSJ Gotenks is stronger than SSJ3 Goku. SSJ3 Gotenks is A LOT stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Mystic Gohan is slightly stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks, thus WAY stronger than SSJ3 Goku.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Never claimed Gohan was any stronger or weaker than Goku. Keyword I used is "if" he is stronger than Goku. Some sources say Gohan is stronger, some say Goku is stronger. I actually don't really know and don't really care.

Where did you get that SSJ Gotenks is stronger than SSJ3 Goku? Did you mean SSJ3 Gotenks is stronger than SSJ3 Goku? If SSJ3 Gotenks could make the entire world shake by powering up then I might have to agree with you. But you're entitled to your opinion and so am I.

Really, it's not all about power. It's about experience. Goku's been training all his life and is a martial arts master. That's what gives him the edge over his opponents since he's always outmatched in strength by most of the villains that fight him. He just doesn't give up.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ1 Gotenks is stronger than SSJ3 Goku.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You claim that SSJ1 Gotenks is stronger than SSJ3 Goku then why'd Gotenks lose every fight he had? Goku stated that he could have easily destroyed Majin Buu but wanted his sons to try defending the Earth because he won't always be around.

Goku even said he could have easily destroyed Kid Buu but wanted Vegeta to get a shot in.

But the argument isn't about Gotenks or Goku, it's about Kid Buu and Super Buu.

I could agree if Super Buu with Gohan absorbed was one of the strongest villains in the series, but just regular Super Buu is not as strong as Kid Buu.

Just looking at the video games, the show and sources... it all hints that Kid Buu is stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom