NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who is *stronger? Super Buu or Kid Buu?

No opinions, only arguments please.

* Powerlevel, energy, regeneration, etc.

I vote for Super Buu. Seeing Goku's behavior, Kid Buu is clearly outmatched against Super Buu.
After Majin Buu went back from Gohan/Piccolo Buu to Super Buu, Goku wanted to fuse with Vegeta badly and blamed him a lot for destroying the earrings since they had no chance against him. Then, after Majin Buu became Kid Buu, Goku himself refused to fuse. So either he's an idiot or he "can sense powerlevels".

Last edited:
The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't think there was ever a canon stated powerlevel for the Buu's. Didn't Goku say at full power while he's in ssj3, he would be able to defeat Kid Buu? If so, Super Buu after absorbing all those people has a higher powerlevel.

Super Buu - 4,000,000,000

Kid Buu - 4,600,000,000

not a very big difference.. xD
I think that Kid Buu regenerates Faster than Super Buu...
I'll post some more later on.
Source: Dragonball Z Manga-Based Power Levels
On that Source you linked, it states Kid Buu having 720,000,000, not 4,600,000,000

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That source doesn't prove anything.

The PLs should be higher IMO. AFAIK each SS transformation is a multiplayer of 50. I can't tell for sure, but it seems so. At least base form to SS1 form is actually a multiplayer of 50. So, if Goku had 1.000.000 PL in his base form (it's actually a lot higher), then in SS3 form he would have 125.000.000.000 (1.000.000 * 50 * 50 * 50), but he still lost.

But don't forget that this is "Super Buu vs. Kid Buu", not "What powerlevel Buu had?"

Last edited:
The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I didn't know the Buu's had different regeneration from each other.

Best answers
Also Super Buu seemed more bent on absorbing and getting more power whereas Kid Buu seemed almost satisfied with it's power, there's a chance Super Buu might absorb Kid Buu.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kid Buu - 720,000,000
???
Never in this life. Even if superbuu was stronger, their difference wouldnt be that much.

And yeah, kidbuu regenerates faster, vegeta beams him like 5 times and he regenerates just to make fun of him. It's actually not the times he regenerates that counts, it's the speed. Kidbuu takes less time to regenerate, and seems like he doesnt get tired at all while doing it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus christ, still going on about this? obviously you guys will never agree, why you're trying I dont know.

Last edited:
Best answers
Kid Buu - 720,000,000
???
Never in this life. Even if superbuu was stronger, their difference wouldnt be that much.
I think it makes sense, Let's say Super Buu has a PL roughly the same as Kid Buu's then he absorbs 4 other people Goten, Piccolo, Trunks and Gohan and all of these fighters must've had a high enough Powerlevel to be able to fight Buu to a point where he has to absorb them to survive that would bring it to around 4,000,000,000.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kid Buu - 720,000,000
???
That may be right, but you can't prove it.

A multiplier of 5 is nothing in DBZ.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it makes sense, Let's say Super Buu has a PL roughly the same as Kid Buu's then he absorbs 4 other people Goten, Piccolo, Trunks and Gohan and all of these fighters must've had a high enough Powerlevel to be able to fight Buu to a point where he has to absorb them to survive that would bring it to around 4,000,000,000.
That may be right, but you can't prove it.

A multiplier of 5 is nothing in DBZ.
Look, what does superbuu has that kidbuu has not? FatBuu right? You are telling me that superbuu has 4.000.000.000 and kidbuu has 720.000.000, meaning that fatbuu would have the remaining 3.280.000.000 wich is riduculous.

Why do you say that a 5 multiplier is nothing in dbz? Use facts.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look, what does superbuu has that kidbuu has not? FatBuu right? You are telling me that superbuu has 4.000.000.000 and kidbuu has 720.000.000, meaning that fatbuu would have the remaining 3.280.000.000 wich is riduculous.

I say that since SS is a power (and speed, etc) multiplier of 50 of the previous form. So who cares if you get stronger by 2 times, somebody goes to next level of SS and you're dead.

Goku used 20x Kaioken against Freeza (not his 100%) form and failed. He went SS and Freeza was doomed.

This is not an opinion.

Best answers

Maybe you should make it more clear, are we talking about base Super Buu then or Super Buu with everyone absorbed?

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say that since SS is a power (and speed, etc) multiplier of 50 of the previous form. So who cares if you get stronger by 2 times, somebody goes to next level of SS and you're dead.

Goku used 20x Kaioken against Freeza (not his 100%) form and failed. He went SS and Freeza was doomed.

This is not an opinion.
kaioken 20x is not the same has goku 20x stronger.

Maybe you should make it more clear, are we talking about base Super Buu then or Super Buu with everyone absorbed?
Superbuu is superbuu

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Buu is Super Buu. Buu after absorbing Gotenks is Gotenks Buu. After absorbing Gohan he's Gohan Buu.

We are talking about Super Buu - the one who appeared after Evil Buu ate Good Buu.

kaioken 20x is not the same has goku 20x stronger.
dragonball.wikia.com said:
While physical change is not too drastic, the power output increase is colossal, said to increase the user's power by roughly 50 fold.
---
Super Kaio-ken could be roughly equal to a regular 100x Kaio-ken, because of the Super Saiyan 50x multiplier and power-doubling properties of the regular Kaio-Ken.
---
Goku eventually transformed into a Super Saiyan, which greatly outclassed the Kaio-ken. However, since--according to battle powers given in the Daizenshuu companion released in Japan--becoming a Super Saiyan increases one's strength fifty times, it is unknown if a Kaio-ken x50 would have equaled the power of a Super Saiyan (if such a Kaio-ken level is even possible).
That's the official DB wiki.

Last edited:
The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You win, I must face it. Of course if that is what they said in the show.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
This thread seems to be closed with an unknown reason. Thus, I am re-opening this. I've checked out this thread and can't even figure out why this thread has been closed in the first place. Dam, please don't close threads like that without a good reason. As I personally see nothing wrong with this thread.

~RE-OPENED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom