Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
O that is so *[]0*[]*[]V[]*[]0* man keep up the good work. O and where can i find your models again :confused: cuz i forgot wat your site was called :cry:

Best answers
no offence butt umm is all u do is take other peoples work an butt them together?.....

Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
the skin reminds me off another model, just recoloured.. dunno
It looks like the USSJ goku in USSj pack, whit those big muscle

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea what logan said... Where is Gotenks/Piccolo buu's nose......:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YOU SON OF A *****!!! YOU ****ING RIPPER I HATE YOU SO MUCH *******!! BECAUSE OF YOU PR0 IS NOT RELEASING HIS ****!!!!!! >=( !

Best answers
Flaming ha? NP , i can go with that , as for PrO he can do as he please i dont care for his edits!

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto91
YOU SON OF A *****!!! YOU ****ING RIPPER I HATE YOU SO MUCH *******!! BECAUSE OF YOU PR0 IS NOT RELEASING HIS ****!!!!!! >=( !
Why flaming???
It's not his fault that Pr0 desided not to release
He didn't make him!!
But it'll be ure fault if he wont release his model!! ;(

Anyway flaming wont help u

Best answers
Flaming ha?;( NP , i can go with that :S , as for PrO he can do as he please i dont care for his edits!
Ok so now i reduce to a ripper for all my hard wok , alrighty ,
That DID IT , that was the final stroke i am not releasing enymore of my edits and i am RESIGNING FROM ESF! Hope your glad now!:cry:

Best answers
WHAT!?
why? dude no!
dude screw him and his flammimg! no one cares what that ss thinks.
as for u quiting dont! dude ur like the best modeller. well if u are can i have u web site then???

Bolteh2

B

you got urself a nice warning, gg

btw, closed ...

next time dont make threads a flame threads, if he rips models that his prob ... not urs, mods will take care of rippers

kthx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom