Super Buu Buu

Vassago

V
Been busy at work lately, so it took me a lot longer to finish this skin than I thought it would =\

Anyways, here's a peak at the post-beta Buu - Super Buu.

Best answers
looks great vassago....one thing that i think looks a bit odd is those 8 holes on his back?

did he have those in the show?

i can't really remember.....either way it looks great...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah he did if u watch the ep where he absorbs gotenks u see the holes

Best answers
Vassago: Man...!! Now I'm going to have to top that lol. It's a very good skin. I'm happy to be working with such talented people. *Two Thumbs Up*
SS_Vegeta: That model came out alot better then I expected,but there are a few points that i believe need some tweaking. Maybe he should be bulked up alittle more. He looks a little to skinny.Great job though! *Two Thumbs Up*

Best answers
Uh, just wondering, didn't Super Buu have a really long head tail? There's too many Buu forms, but I know the "Super Buu" that Vegetto fought had the long tail.

Best answers
im not a modeler or skinner.. so my opinion doesn't really matter...
thats a great model and skin...
except his arms look somewhat thin.. and his hands... aren't buu's....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's one awesome buu model.. i especially like the skin textures.. juss a few critiques.. for super buu the head i htink should be a lil ovaler.. and the legs a lil longer.. but overall one of the best models i've ever seen

Best answers
cool

WOW thats nice
but his neck is a bit..... odd ? :S
:yes:
:cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:D Awesome model
The skin is very good, I can't see anything wrong with it, it makes it look just like him.
But there are a few things about the model you might want to change, just some proportions.

The hands:
While well done, don't really look like Buu's because in the show his fingers were pretty short and stubby compared to that of a humans.

The arms:
Are look too thin, like bombsquad said.

The waist:
Again, this part looks to thin for the model

The legs:
Does the model look different/better iingame when the legs are shorter? Is this compensation for a "fish-eye" effect?
If not, then you might want to scale the legs vertically somewhat, because they're far too short for the rest of the body.

The feet:
Like the rest of the lower part, it's well modelled, but out of proportion.

Er, one final detail, not really neccesary, but he doesn't much in the way of a backside

I hope my comments help. :) Btw, how many polies is it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great

That model is great.Just his feet are a little to small.But thats it

Vassago

V
Thanks everyone.

I already talked to SS about the proportional issues before I textured the model, but I wasn't going to redo the textures again. I did correct a few issues with the shoulders, since they were originally too wide. As far as the textures go, the head is a 128x128 texture, and the body is 256x256. A total of 259KB of texture is used.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u all do realize super buu is supost be skinny :p

Best answers
I like him but I'm quite sure there's something not right about him, 1 thing is that he should be taller I think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thought

I thought vassago had left esf.Did he come back

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his head looks a lil too big for his body.. the head size would look perfect if it was kid buU thoe.. its a awesome modEl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom