Super Buu Buu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said

I said that.I think his feet are a little too small.I know they are small in the show.But i dont think they are that small

Vassago

V
Cold Steel - I originally DID texture Buu's face with that evil smirk, but it looks completely stupid in game. I mean, everytime you see Buu, it looks like he is constipated. Most of the time Buu was rather cocky and proud of his power. He has a slight smirk on his mug, which I think looks better in this case than the huge evil smile did.

MaX

Best answers
its good but.....

his hand dont really have fingers in series just his thumb is a finger but the rest should look like a peic of platoe or somthing and his neck is to big compared to the head but other whys its kewl

Best answers
Super Buu's hands are a mystery. Half the series he has 3 "fingers" and the other half he has five. I wanted to do the five... so I did.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only problems that i can see is that the feet are too small and the legs are a little short, i can tell how tall he is or if he is fat, because i have no reference to the other models of ESF. Looks good none the less, i really like the head its modeled and skinn perfectly. Props SS_Vegeta & Vassago great team work! :D

BrunO

Best answers
Go for the one with the most destructive damage.

SUPER BUU.

HUMAN EXTINCTION ATTACK.
Kinda of messed up but cool.

Best answers
Great Model! Buu looks awsome. But I think his head tenticle is supposed to be longer, like past the bottom of his back or (ass) besides that its great!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no its only really long when he absorbs people

Best answers
ok...gonna just look at things for a second then do this.....

ok here we go...WAY too thin...he looks like less of a string bean piece of gum than he really was...especially in the waist, the chin should be blended much better into the neck...and something most people dont get...buu was basically a piece of gum..he didnt really have too many defining lines with shadows...just areas where it seemed to be darker...black isnt the best color to use on him for defenition, use a darker pink color...but that chin/neck thing really throws the head off

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gotta get some Super Buu Soon. I'm very pateint now that we have Beta.

Best answers
because it is a third transformation... what the hell u gon do with it?

EDIT: Nice avatar Wuying :p

Vassago

V
Originally posted by Pariah
ok...gonna just look at things for a second then do this.....

ok here we go...WAY too thin...he looks like less of a string bean piece of gum than he really was...especially in the waist, the chin should be blended much better into the neck...and something most people dont get...buu was basically a piece of gum..he didnt really have too many defining lines with shadows...just areas where it seemed to be darker...black isnt the best color to use on him for defenition, use a darker pink color...but that chin/neck thing really throws the head off

1) The model is not mine. SS_Vegeta made it. I only textured him. Address your model critiques toward him.

2) Look closer before you critique. I didn't use black on ANY part of his flesh. It consists of differant pink tones.

3) The tone variation from the neck and chin is because of smoothing groups. You get one of two things:
a> A serious dark/light dividing because both faces are smoothed into one another.
b> A sharp, jagged line, from taking the smoothing groups off.

In short, try to develop a keener eye before critiquing people's work. Or at the very least, know what the hell you are talking about ;)

Best answers
i think it is an excelent model, of all the characters in dbz that form off buu looked the coolest. if he was a little bit taller it would be even bettar cuse i found he looked lanky but real strong (doesnt make sence really but thats what i think) but other than that it rox :) nice one

Best answers
that's a beautiful model.... i have to play esf now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom