Super Bowl!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
So it's going to be the Colts vs the Bears, really glad to see the bears make it all the way, though I'm ****ing pissed the ravens did so badass in the season only to lose to the colts and playing a ****ty game like that.

Anyone have any predictions?

Well..here's mine.
http://manningattacked.ytmnd.com/

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With the set of teams going into the last 2 rounds of the playoffs, this was exactly the result I wanted :) Obviously, being from the NFC North, I'm pulling for the Bears, but I really have always loved the Colts and Manning. Not to mention props to the Colts for killing the damned Patriots. So sick of hearing about the Patriots ;P Honestly, whoever wins, I'm going to be happy. I'm expecting that they're going to be going to the air for most of the Super Bowl, and it's really going to come down to how well Manning plays and which Rex Grossman shows up to the game. Running might play a role, but it's going to be really damn hard for the Colts to run on Chicago, whose run defense is only marginally worse than the Vikings' (who really didn't have anything more than that, sadly ;P ). Either way, I am totally stoked for this.

Best answers
Well im kinda fan to football but i was really hoping the saints could have done better....:p this kinda ruined my afternoon yesterday. Well im rooting for the bears right now.

Best answers
I'm all the way for the Bears. The Colts beat the Patriots so I'm hoping the Bears will beat the Colts.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want the Colts to win so people stop bashing Manning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom