Super Boo

Best answers
I've been working on this for quite a time and i am gonna release this as a teaser for esf from my actual mod DBH

Just some points i want/dont want to see in this thread:

1. Plz dont post "Thats nice" or "It sucks", i want constructive crititism only. If ya dont have, just dont post here. thx

2. If anyone asks me when i will release this, i wont.

3. If flaming comes up in this thread i will let close it immediatly

ok enough serious words for now :laff: enjoy:

Front view

Side view

Back view

btw im looking for a skilled skinner to color him o_o

EDIT: pics work again, just upped em on the dbh forum (dont has a traffic limit hrhr)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great model soo far.
Critz: Bulk him up abit in the lower/middle area. He looks way too thin from the side view. Almost like Evil Buu, Bigger boots,wider legs,thicker neck and bring his head down abit more. Make his antenna a tiny bit shorter. And from the front view, make his arms alot more bulky in the elbow-hand area.

Refs:

- Bulkier/ Much bigger wrists.

- Baggier pants.

- Lol.

Hope the refs/critz help.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me can skin, but i recognize that buu from somewhere...

EDIT: nope, was wrong,

Best answers
Yes. Thats the first thing i noticed. His arms are supposed to be alot longer than that. For some reason, he just looks a bit odd, his head, im not sure why, but it just dosnt look right <_<

Best answers
for first:

NEVER accuse me of ripping or anything related to that, i make all my models 100% by myself and just use refs from the show !!! :\

ok enogh of that :laff:

update (just front view):

Update

EDIT: seems like geocities has locked down my pics so i will upload the on another host, just w8 a few mins :p

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
much better, my photoshop is drooling

Best answers
Good

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=black, strength=#+1)>i think it looks awesome.. </TABLE>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arms are still way to scrawny, and too short. The legs are not baggy enough, and thier too long.

Best answers
the arms are too short they should be a little bit bigger then the legs because of his gummyness

EDIT: im a retard dont listen to me

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks like a reject from the gummy bear factory, (looks like a mishapen gummy bear)

the proportions are horrible, make the arms longer and a bit more muscular, then pants are fine, but im seeing insane resemblanace to another model, i wont say what though

Best answers
well nuttzy, thanks for your critz, but please shut the fudge up !!! i see u accuse me of ripping and that makes it look like u havent read the whole thread. i said at the top i made this only with refs from the show and im not related to ripping in anyway.

and for the mishapen gummy bear, it matches my refs exactly so lets see how it turns out with all the fixes the ppl wanted me to do.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
since flaming is against the rules here, ill explain what im about to say in fairly big words, which could be just as offensive to you, i never said you ripped another model, i said it had some resemblance to another model, you assumed i meant you were ripping, you jumped to conclusions a bit too fast, your edginess now is making me think your trying to hide something, now are you?

Best answers
no, sorry for the agressive tone, but im really proud of not editing models ^^ i really do every model without any help (cept of critz) and tell me, what would be an alternative to become better and better. to explain why i got that agressive on you:

i worked on this model for quite a time and your expression "mishaped gummy bear" made me lil mad cuz it looked like u would make fun of me. not trying to hide sth, just sorry

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks really great meanwhile...
but i think his arms are abit to short
but its still a great model.

Best answers
..looks ok :S but if u want ref take a look at the arms and legs on me kid buu man and if u need it skinned just pm us on msn :D

..Tweek ;)

Best answers
first: tweek, i will correct the arms and maybe u can get it for skinnin ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom