Super Beam

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok guys we all know movie 5 :Cooler's Revenge ...we can see that when goku is firering the KAMEHAMEHA wave in cooler ...cooler goes through goku's kamehameha....and kick his face :D ..So I'm sugesting if someone has BIGGER power like example
- Me having 50 milions power and my enemy has 20 milions he fire's a Kamehameha/Final Flash/GALITGUN/Masenko others in me and I can go through that beam and kick him
Super SUGESTION OVER :)

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, that's not such a bad idea.

Let's say your PL is 90% higher than your enemy's, you would be able to just swoop through the beam. Of course you should still take some damage, but not as much.

I think they are adding beam vaporisation in 1.3. What this means is that, enemies won't just explode, but they'll fade away when hit with certain beams. I'm not 100% sure on this though, but if it is true, then your suggestion might work well with it.

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
bad idea. giving stronger players even more advantages over weak ones.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
But DJ !!! :( Glad Shiyoushin Rommyu agreeds with me :D vaporization is in esf 1.3 I readed in the design documents its cool....but this is cool to my sugestion ....and yes if the enemy is 80-90 % stronger than you :D

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I actually think this can work, but it's a huge disadvantage towards the weaker player, but he'll slowely gain a bit of pl during that time, maybe it can be that the person swooping into the beam will take damage over time, like 2 hp per second or so.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well this allready work in esf 1.2x i use it a lot agais beam spamer they don't know what hit then and no dmg

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you could make it so that anyone can fly through beams when they're swooping, but the higher the difference between their power level the more damage they take per second, and/or the slower they move through the beam.

Overall I like the idea; It's kinda of annoying to be stopped by getting hit by a beam, and implementing this is just another way to help discourage beam spammers.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah yeah ok I wish this sugestion to be put in esf (Volkov if you found a bug that doesnt mean that is in esf 1.2.12u8903782e.2543890.5) :D

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
it's not a bug insect i allwase use it agains beam spamer (don't you remeber my bot's pl 99 999 999 normal only and invincibal)

MC

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
Ok guys we all know movie 5 :Cooler's Revenge ...we can see that when goku is firering the KAMEHAMEHA wave in cooler ...cooler goes through goku's kamehameha....and kick his face :D ..So I'm sugesting if someone has BIGGER power like example
- Me having 50 milions power and my enemy has 20 milions he fire's a Kamehameha/Final Flash/GALITGUN/Masenko others in me and I can go through that beam and kick him
Super SUGESTION OVER :)
That would destroy the purpose of having beams since you wouldn't have to block it, you could just stand there or if you're engulfed in the beam and you can just fly out of it. Besides, it would be very difficult to add.

Best answers
I agree with MC on this i think this will be very bad for the rookies/noobs in the game.and it would seem very hard to do this. Personally i like that people are going to disenegrated casue i don't like when they just fall to the ground.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally don't understand why this would be a disadvantage to noobs.
When a noob flies towards a better players, the better player will always know their going to do this and fire a gen blast in their face, which stops them cold and inflicts a goodly amount of damage.
Instead of that happening, noobs would take the damage, but they'd have that chance to keep going through the attack and melee the better player.

As for eliminating the need for beams: the only time this idea would take effect would be if your swooping; Blocking and teleporting would be vastly prefereable options over charging head on into a beam and taking damage.

If you're just sitting there and beam slams into you, either you'll disintegrate because it did that much damage vs your hp, or the beam will detonate and you'll take damage as you would normally.

As I see it, gameplay is only changed in that one instance, and improves upon it. So I see no reason not to add it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SA_Gohan said:
I personally don't understand why this would be a disadvantage to noobs.
When a noob flies towards a better players, the better player will always know their going to do this and fire a gen blast in their face, which stops them cold and inflicts a goodly amount of damage.
Instead of that happening, noobs would take the damage, but they'd have that chance to keep going through the attack and melee the better player.

As for eliminating the need for beams: the only time this idea would take effect would be if your swooping; Blocking and teleporting would be vastly prefereable options over charging head on into a beam and taking damage.

If you're just sitting there and beam slams into you, either you'll disintegrate because it did that much damage vs your hp, or the beam will detonate and you'll take damage as you would normally.

As I see it, gameplay is only changed in that one instance, and improves upon it. So I see no reason not to add it.
I couldnt agree more :D but remember this thing goes if your oppent is weak and you are 80-90% more powerfull then him

Gon

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Goku - 1,000,000

Gohan - 1,000,000

Let's see... if I'm Gohan and I go SSJ..

that's a 2.0 boost..

1,000,000 - 2,000,000

Then using turbo adds a 1.25 boost

2,000,000 - 2,500,000

so I went from 1,000,000 to 2,500,000

I can fly through Goku's full charge kamehameha! (Since I gained about a 250% power level boost)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nop not like that lets say a noob has 50 milions power and I have 20 milions I fire a kameha at him and he goes through the beam !!! but it drains energy and damage :D

Gon

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Doesn't make sense.. Why would it damage him if he's like twice as strong as you are? It'll do like 1 damage..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Balance my friend you woulnt want esf 1.3 be like evm dont you?! you fire a beam you destroy 1000 people and the server lol :)

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
Balance my friend you woulnt want esf 1.3 be like evm dont you?! you fire a beam you destroy 1000 people and the server lol :)
which wont happen in any case anyway.
there is no possible way you could do that. even with 899.999.999 pl and everyone else only 1pl.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
which wont happen in any case anyway.
there is no possible way you could do that. even with 899.999.999 pl and everyone else only 1pl.
Because you can't fit 1000 people in one server, you mean? O:

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like this idea.

Main reasons: Weaker player gets disadvantaged more, it defeats the purpose of using beams to kill someone. Just imagine, you get a n00b in the game that does not know how to melee or can't melee at all, they'll end up relyying on a beam to deal some damage to there opponent (which in most cases newbies will end up doing). They'd have there ass kicked around more too, & then people would complain about how that isn't realistic.

When someone tries to beam me, I avoid it most of the time just incase they explode the beam or ethier block it, but mostly I avoid it all together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom