Super Android 17 [WIP]

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Since I "finished" the model I am going to make a new thread for just the model. I hope to start skinning him soon, if that doesn't turn out how I like it, I will enlist some help or something, haha. Crits are welcome, and yes I plan to release this for ESF.

Reference:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks nigh on perfect. I want to crit it but I can't find anything wrong, so i'll simply say I can't wait for him to be released =D

He was my second favorite villain from GT, playing as him in game would be great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eclipse said:
Since I "finished" the model I am going to make a new thread for just the model. I hope to start skinning him soon, if that doesn't turn out how I like it, I will enlist some help or something, haha. Crits are welcome, and yes I plan to release this for ESF.

Reference:
There really isnt anything else to comment on, once you do the skin the model should me fine.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the side proportions are good, but boring. if your trying to make him fit a skeleton thats fine. just eh... pose him next time =P

and his sides are too straight, id round them off a bit. (id show you what i mean in a drawover but im playing diablo 2 =/)

oh and if i catch you on aim, send it my way so i can practice skinning on him =P.
I
made a SA17 a long ass time ago but never got around to texturing him, itd be neat to try again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tris? =P wires? any?

gj! you still fruckn own dude =) good to see you did something "finished" again =D i r hope tis will get ingame masta =)

Long Live Clipse 0/

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eclipse you make me happy ='D
Your polyflow always make me happy too ^_^
Skinage!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG HAWT!!!! Needs mapped :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Looks nigh on perfect. I want to crit it but I can't find anything wrong, so i'll simply say I can't wait for him to be released =D

He was my second favorite villain from GT, playing as him in game would be great.
That can be arranged in BTL just for you Raven ^_^;;... We can vote on new characters later.

Best answers
Hey, Swobj, long time no see, eh?

@Dany_Goku I agree...I think it should go out (a bit baggy) instead of being tight.

Best answers
I can't wait to see more progress on this. Looks perfect to the concept, great modelling!

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
ElectricSaiyan said:
Hey, Swobj, long time no see, eh?

@Dany_Goku I agree...I think it should go out (a bit baggy) instead of being tight.
@Electric Hehe nice to see you around here. Hows apocalypse going?

Yeah I agree with them, baggy pants would be the way to go, plus it just looks more awesome =], maybe just some jean ripples.

Best answers
That looks awesome. I really love it man. Keep up the good work.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I bulked up the thigh a little bit and it does look better, thanks. And thansk to broli and tryforce for the new UV plug-ins i got him skinmapped in record time and i love them :p. Alright so here is the link to the SDK since a few have showed intrest in skinning him. I ask that you all please post your progress here as I would LOVE to see it!

Super 17 SDK

Link Fixed and *WARNING* the belt buckle area is backwards by accident so make sure you be careful.

EDIT 2!! PLEASE redownload the SDK if this si the first time you have seen this message. I accident forgot to not mirror some polys ont he waist when i was mirroring the skinmaps, so no changes on the maps, just use the new 3ds from now on.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummm your link just links to a picture, not to the file itself :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
link works fine, maybe ill have a crack at it in a min

Best answers
@Shadyd : didnt work before thats why madaxman said that, I tested it as well it was a picture before XD lol.

Maybe I'll give it a shot too, been too long since I tried SDKs. When I load the 3ds file it is no longer skinmapped. Hopefully I'm not doing something wrong.

I MUST BE INSANE!!!111!!!!1@2!11

Force Pit Member
Best answers
sorry halo, i dunno what to tell yah, it works fine for me and others i have sent it to =\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom