Super Android 17 (skinning)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clipseh made this awhile ago and I told him I would skin it, but ducked out cause I got lazy. But I got some inspiration and free time so I am taking another wack at it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, apart from the bridge being a bit wide its looking like one sexy beast so far ^^, love your style man, very unique and interesting. What size maps are you using?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im using one 512x512. <3<3<3

And yea, clipseh mentioned the nose earlier and i fixed it.

Best answers
The face looks kind of shriveled. Maybe 'puff out'(?) the cheeks a bit?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh Enix...I missed you ;_;
Awesome work man, you captured something evil in his face ^_^ I likey

Cant wait to see more :3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make his skin tone more asian and less east indian and pwn!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would say a little more pink in the skintone and a little more dark navy blue in the shirt ^^ other then that its orgasmic XDt op

Best answers
Uhh those eyes scare me they look bloodshot. Eh Good model anyways and i Agreewith Zeldalink. Are you trying to skin him so he looks like real life or anime skin...cause it seems more realistic from here.

Best answers
im using one 512x512. <3<3<3

And yea, clipseh mentioned the nose earlier and i fixed it.

I agree with other guys... Skin tone looks teriblle... :| make it more pink than brown-green :D He looks like zombie atm....
And use two 512x512 bmps for better results.... ;)
Other than that looks nice... I really like his eyes :D they look so romantic :p lol j/k XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, i'm going realistic all over...and realistically, grown men don't have pink puffy cheecks, unless they are seriously ill, or their allergies are affecting them. He is supposed to look stern/sinister (defined jaw line emphasises that), not like a happy anime character (ie: ^_^). I know that might be hard to take in since dbz is an anime, but im trying to drift from the typical anime style and go more realistic here, it's more of a challenge. So bare with me till its complete.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Realistic hunn ?sounds good. but really i think an slightly brighter skintone would be better , just a bit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Getting there, I did lighten up the skin a bit, but add more contrast all around.

Best answers
I really like the style you're using.

However the face doesnt exactly scream "Super 17" to me, to be honest it reminds me more of Psycho Mantis from MGS :S

Also Voldermort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom