Sugoroku Space :o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
In the pictures that place didn't seem to have a bottom, i think that u should make it like that. Your map is very interesting though, hope u will use some nice textures for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why 150 solids limit? my maps are usually about 200-300

Well looks great, that's the easy part, now you just need to make those textures and then we can judge properly. ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj3Viper said:
In the pictures that place didn't seem to have a bottom, i think that u should make it like that. Your map is very interesting though, hope u will use some nice textures for it.
Yeah i'll make the base of the map transparent, and the skybox look like it's an endless darkness below (not insta-death though because throw-players will get loads of cheap kills). I tried just having the skybox but I ended up falling through the map and drifting forever in non-space o_O

Come to think of it, that was kinda like the show.

@DJ-Ready - It looks like you made that map under the influence lol. Perhaps a remake is in order if you get the time?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks nice.

Please tell me a modeler will model the dude with the dice aswell :p

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too bad you can't make it like the maps in Ricochet. Looking good so far Ravendust. I was making a map that's kind of like that, though it's more of an arena type thing.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Re:Guy with dice

I could make the guy with the dice, just need some refs!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Making a map like this sorta reminds my of ricochet. Nice map concept though :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom