Suggy

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
? I suggy that th esf 1.3 installer to be in a self extractor or arhive to make it weight 50% of it's own size.
? I suggy that trunks' transformation to bee without him falling on his knee cuz it makes it's ass look big
? I suggy goku's ssj3 perfect transformation to bee like in movie 13 fusion revival , with a coloured ball all around the map and he bithcy screamin'
? I suggy that jumping doesn't cost ky
? I suggy removing the "high quality models" cuz it's useless
? I suggy in mele every atack from trunks to be with sword (eyecandy) cuz that how he atacks
? I suggy rising the sig limit to 1 mb and ading a sig option that makes the sig not to load in the preferences menu
? I suggy making the esf 1.3 instaler with many mirrors not only esf world and vbulletin
me bored , me leave , you comment , you argue

Discord Member
Best answers
Uhm...............did you drink something or smoked some weed earlier cause i dont understand a s*** your talking about:rolleyes:

Best answers
/b+ lol, sry but thous suggestions.. simply... suck

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggy that th esf 1.3 installer to be in a self extractor or arhive to make it weight 50% of it's own size.
Meh
? I suggy that trunks' transformation to bee without him falling on his knee cuz it makes it's ass look big
? I suggy goku's ssj3 perfect transformation to bee like in movie 13 fusion revival , with a coloured ball all around the map and he bithcy screamin'

Pointless
It Doesn't cost Ki

No it isn't
?
I suggy in mele every atack from trunks to be with sword (eyecandy) cuz that how he atacks

No, There's a thing called balance

? I suggy rising the sig limit to 1 mb and ading a sig option that makes the sig not to load in the preferences menu
???
? I suggy making the esf 1.3 instaler with many mirrors not only esf world and vbulletin
Why?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
? I suggy that th esf 1.3 installer to be in a self extractor or arhive to make it weight 50% of it's own size.
? I suggy in mele every atack from trunks to be with sword (eyecandy) cuz that how he atacks
1. Why does it matter? Executable installers use a compression as well.
2. Then don't transform. A lot of people liked how he fell to the ground like that since it makes you feel like he's really pissed/stressed.
3. Movie 12 was Fusion Revival... That "colored ball" was just a image effect, I doubt it had to do with him transforming.
4. Jumping doesn't take that much Ki.
5. Then why bother doing anything with it if it's useleess?
6. Trunks doesn't always attack with his sword. His sword serves a purpose and can/should only be used from time to time due to the increased damage.
7. You already have an option to turn off the displaying of forum member signatures. 1Mb... you must be nuts...
8. It depends on who wants to host it. You can find the 1.2 installer at more sites than what's given in the files page of the ESF site.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
1.neah
2.dude r you *** ?Stop looking at Trunk's ass
3.neah
4.it dose not kost ki
5.why ?
6.neah
7.sig ar god they way they R
8.neah

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
john_volkov said:
1.neah
3.neah
4.it dose not kost ki
5.why ?
6.neah
8.neah
I suggy that the both of you start speaking english. O_O

Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
john_volkov said:
1.neah
3.neah
4.it dose not kost ki
5.why ?
6.neah
8.neah

OMG:shocked:

Check the new episodes of ... [in a sinister voice] Stupidity Beyond

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
WTF is neah?
I think he meant to say "Nah". I've given up trying to interpret john_volkov and VeGeTTo. The two of them are beginning to destroy my faith in humanity...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know I don't usually come out here much but every time I do, it never ceases to amaze me how incredibly rude this section can be to people.

@Shadowcast: There are nicer ways to say you don't understand what someone is trying to convey. Warned.

@Codeman: Usless spam. Warned.

@Hamppu: Same deal. Warned.

@Ace005: Flaming like that is unnecessary. Warned.

@Spunky: I suggy you realize english isn't everyone's first language, and if you're only responding to diss someone's english you're not contributing to the topic, are you? Warned.

@Mf29: Same for you. Getting a thread all off topic to rag someone's english is just piss poor behavior. Warned.

Now that I've seen how rude people are around here I'm going to be by more to babysit. I think it would be in everyone's best interest to start showing some common courtesy around here (Like MC did).

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom