Suggestions

Best answers
Have some suggestions

1 Final flash charge Sound for Vegeta
2 Add more balls when shooting renzoku. (suggested many times!)
3 Frieza form 1 and frieza form 2 have different voices!!!
make 2 maps make for both stages different sounds!!
Just look at Cell and buu, you did it with them.
4 Frieza does need a beam!!
5 I think the beams should be going straight to you or your enemy. Not left, right etc. When youre fighting with beam.
I heard this was part of an attack to get to beams into 1 and shoot it at your enemy.
So: If youre fighting with beams with your enemy they go only to you or your enemy.
If youre shooting a beam against a beam to a beam to someone from your own team the beams will go into 1 and you
can blast it to your enemy
5 If nr 5 is a good suggestion then i think its good to have a little menu when youre shooting a beam to your friends beam.
Maybe he doesn't wanna "Fuse" the beams So he can select in a menu if he wants to "fuse" the beam or not.
7 A buu attack: That great ball he's shoots at vegetto.

I had a lot more suggestion but can't remember them anymore. Maby i can tell them to you guys later :devgrin: :devgrin:

Best answers
1: Vegeta never had a sound while charging..
2: Like you said suggested..
3: Not a big problem.. might get added in sometime..
4: Not all characters need to be the same, just gives the game more variation between each character..
5: Beams moved in DBZ..
6: What..?
7: Buu has enough attacks..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The voices are like that on purpose. Not every form of every villain shouted every attack on the show, so the team takes what it can get. Even if they could change the voice between form 1 and 2, it'll be fruitless once he reaches form 3 in 1.3 and has the alien-ish voice (if I remember right).

I think Vegeta is, in fact, getting a sound, but even if he isn't I'm not sure why he needs one... he glows like a light bulb on fire. Just keep your head down and your eyes open.

I wouldn't mind if beams went straight to your enemy if they were turning ESF into an arcade game, but they aren't going that direction (and by arcade I mean the beams would have to be much faster and mixable with melee, think Budokai).

Fusing beams... well... it sounds good, in theory, but in practical application I think you'd either find that noone wanted to combine beams with you or that the effect would be overpowered. Determining who got the kill would be tough too.

Best answers
The way I read the beams going straight to you/enemy thing is if you're in a struggle between two beams, the beams would either go directly at you or the enemy, and not off in some random direction.
I think, though, that it should just go to wherever the person winning is aiming. It's kind of more realistic.

Best answers
RavenRage said:
The way I read the beams going straight to you/enemy thing is if you're in a struggle between two beams, the beams would either go directly at you or the enemy, and not off in some random direction.
I think, though, that it should just go to wherever the person winning is aiming. It's kind of more realistic.
Yey!! that's what i mean!!! So you don't have to wait for the beams to explode against a wall!!
And of course like you said.. it's more realistic

:laff: :laff:

But if your Beam touches a beam from someone from your team then
there will come a menu in wich you can deside of you wanna fuse with your friends beam or not. So you can shoot 1 big powerfull beam to your enemy!!
So you can have a little more teamwork :laff: :laff: :laff:

That was my suggestion from nr 5 & 6

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and where do you have the time wile fiiring a beam to use the menu

Best answers
Grega said:
and where do you have the time wile fiiring a beam to use the menu
Well... i thought if this:

The menu will just be there for 1 sec With only 1 buton: Fuse!

Thats all! i think 1 sec is long enough and if your to late to click the button
it goes through the BEAM FROM YOUR TEAMMATE

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well how bout just have to press a buton thea is binded one fuse_beams

Best answers
Maybe instead of a menu, it could just be Generic beams automatically fuse? Fusing 2 Kamehamehas is sort of.... overkill. Waaaay overkill. You could get 2 SSJ Gokus fusing Kamehamehas repeatedly and frying everyone on the map.

A few problems about that...
1. Who would get the kill? You'd have to have it determine who fired the beam first, whose intersected with whose, etc. And if it's tracking firing of each beam that's fired on the server, any time someone fires a beam, it could cause unnecessary stress on the server.
2. As with the first problem, who would control the beam? The fuser or the fusee? Again, it'd need to track whose hit whose.
3. If there was a menu that popped up, there'd probably be people who just try to annoy you by continuously shooting beams into yours to spam you with fuse messages. As well, it'd be annoying if somebody tried to fuse with your beam as you're steering it towards someone, and it hits an obstacle because the menu screwed up your aiming.

I don't think beam fusing would be all that great of an idea. Combining beams in a power struggle is good, but it'd just be repeatedly abused otherwise.

Best answers
Well maby your right.... But it still like the idea of nr 5
You got a good point there.. Would be overkill :shocked: O_O :laff:
I still like the idea. But isn't this already in beta 1.1? That multiply Beams thingy?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well yes it isbut i think the idea was to fuse two beams into one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GeNNiZZ said:
Have some suggestions
that's the section and the tread name

GeNNiZZ said:
1 Final flash charge Sound for Vegeta
already in (for next release)

GeNNiZZ said:
2 Add more balls when shooting renzoku.
- renzoku shall be equal to kiblast ... so it's fine
- renzoku is not an attack for instakill
- vegeta has enough very strong attacks

GeNNiZZ said:
3 Frieza form 1 and frieza form 2 should have different voices!!!
There's no need for this (my opinion)

GeNNiZZ said:
4 Frieza does need a beam!!
if I would be like you, I would have answered this suggestion with just a "no"
- there's no problem with having one "non-strong-beam-charater" in ESF
- he has generetic beam

GeNNiZZ said:
5 I think the beams should be going straight to you or your enemy.
no ... if the beams Struggle in a 'V'-Form they should appear between the players ... not even with an 'L'-Form
not good for multiple PS'

aim to your enemy ... and he aims to you, then you struggle in "your-wanted-way" ... if two players are too dumb to aim at each other, they can even miss each other

GeNNiZZ said:
5 If nr 5 is a good suggestion then i think its good to have a little menu when youre shooting a beam to your friends beam.
Maybe he doesn't wanna "Fuse" the beams So he can select in a menu if he wants to "fuse" the beam or not.
yes ... what about 100 popups which ask if you're really really really sure that you wanna fuse with the beam (this was sarcasm)
what about ... first 2 secs the right (or upper) guy is controlling the fused beam ... next 2 secs the left (lower) guy ... and this changes every 2 secs (this was sarcasm, too)

- no disturbing menus in a fast game like ESF
- no fusing in ESF

GeNNiZZ said:
7 A buu attack: That great ball he's shoots at vegetto.
this Buu was not Fat Buu, nor Evil Buu ... so maybe he couldn't perform this attack in the forms which are in ESF

I also agree with Glenn ... I missed point no. 6

Best answers
well maybe that ball attack can be placed in esf1.3 then, he can use that attack in super and kidbuu form i guess and in fatbuu form he can create a blast around his own body, something like suicide ,just weaker but doesn't hurt buu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom