Best answers
To those ppl out there either re-skinning krillin/piccolo or doing a Mystic Gohan I suggest one thing. For their powered up form make Krillin get all battle dmged because I think it looks werid that he changes costume. Piccolo would be cool to start out with his cape/turban but take them off when he transforms and similar thing with Mystic Gohan as Krillin with battle dmged look. I just hope some of your ace modelers/skinners out their take some of this advice because I would love to see these 3 get done like that.

Bolteh2

B
first off all its impossible to change piccolos model after transformation (or you have to change the class to a class with 2 models -> like vegeta, goku, all the other excepte piccolo)

piccolo uses only 1 model and thats what he is, after transormation he doesnt change model or something

second, why make krillin battledamaged when he powers up? looks werid to me, should be the other way around i guess :S

Best answers
Hmm I forget about that Piccolo thingy, maybe the ESF staff could put that in but as far Krillin goes, why would he go from battle dmged to clean clothes? That seems werid, my thinking is most dbz fighters get truely strong when they get beat up a lil. So I figured it would be less werid than having him change clothes and.........grow hair rofl.

Best answers
Originally posted by brother vegeta
Hmm I forget about that Piccolo thingy, maybe the ESF staff could put that in but as far Krillin goes, why would he go from battle dmged to clean clothes? That seems werid, my thinking is most dbz fighters get truely strong when they get beat up a lil. So I figured it would be less werid than having him change clothes and.........grow hair rofl.

Have you ever watched the series/show??

Krillin grows hair and his clothes change when he gets married to 18 and he has a little girl. And then he is eaten with the others on the lookout by Super Buu.

And Krillin first model isn't battle damaged.

And only Sayain-jins grow stronger after they get beaten. Everyone nows that. The others grow stronger from training.
There are already models going around of Piccolo with the cape and turban. I and some other have Mystic Adult Gohan "Battle Damaged" but if you can wait AzN the creator of the BD'ed Adult Gohan model will be releasing his pack soon, I believe he will once the 1.1 patch is release. But i don't now when its getting released :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom