Suggestions for this model (youve seen it before)

Best answers
hey here is the ussj trunks model again, i fixed a few things from the last pic, like he is buffer and at first the hair wasnt made of cylinders because im a dumbass and wanted to lower the polycount but now they r cylinders, but aside from that many say it doesnt look like him, so give me some suggestions, be as a$$hole-ish as u want, i need the ideas

USSJ TRUNKS

ps in one of those pics the hand is messed up cause i took the shot during an animation

Best answers
The hair is WAY too pointy. Make it kinda more like trunks hair...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to say but that model is just Plain Nasty!!! His hair dont look like trunks' at all but you need some more practice.
I couldnt do any better but screw it, I dont like it at all!

BrunO

Best answers
16 Tell me about your skinning and modeling skills, I don't think you have any, do you? Always complaining about others work. If you don't have anything usefull to say just shut up.....

Best answers
dude, i was in bad mood, sorry, it is pretty cool, just needs to be less pointy... and yes i do have modelling and skinning skills... sorry...

Best answers
nah 16's just puttin in his opinion, but 16, this is the first model that ive ever messed with as far as editing, so be cool im sure ur first edit wasnt that great, everybody else thank u for suggestions, actually only 1 of u had a suggestion, things like "it sucks" dont help me out

Best answers
oh yeah, the pic of the front shot was at a slightly low angle so it made the front of the hair seem longer, id post a good shot of the front so u can see how the hair matches but i doubt that would change anyones mind on it, by the way, wasnt trunks's hair long and point when he went USSJ? i didnt have a pic to reference it by so i tried it by memory only.

Best answers
i have a suggestion, dont make all of the hair point up, make some of it curl, or point to the side... well, is it animated and ready for ESF? because if it isnt, ill animate it for ya...:)

Best answers
thank u, now that is criticism i can use, and yes its animated but thanks for the offer

Best answers
ok, if u r wondering why i made the hair rigid click on the link again, u will see a reference pic of ussj trunks and u can see for urself he has pointy rigid hair, at least the version of trunks the model is based on does

Best answers
yeah sure email me at [email protected] and make the subject USSJ and ill send it to u, if i dont for some reason they will be in the ssj script so u can get them off of that for sure

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he dosnt look buff enough to be ussj... and the hair dosnt look right...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all of what u just said... too skiny.. a bit to long and not in the right spot...

Best answers
alright hibiki, i wish u would use constructive criticsm more often, thats how things get done

Best answers
alright everybody, i did alot of work on the hair as requested, i made it a little shorter, less pointy and the strands are fatter and in the right place now, ill have a pic sometime soon when i feel like puttin them up on my website

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom