Suggestions for esf 1.3

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Let me first say this is the best game EVER! I can tell alot of man hours has been put into it and I am very impressed and can not wait for the final 1.3 to come out. The few things ive noticed while playing is that sometimes it feels as if im always looking for a tiny red arrow.. so i suggest a zoom button that lets you see a little farther for longer distant beams. Also maybe a bar on the scouter that indicated the relative altitude of the other player. I have found that theses maps are so big that even If i know the direction of the enemy i still might not be able to find them. Also i have noticed that you have put a mp3 player in the game but i couldnt get it to work. I would suggest music from most of the dbz movies they seemed to have the best out of all the seasons. Also I really like the fact that as you transform you get more/different attacks. I would continue to do that because more attacks=more fun playing with them. It would also be nice to have more things that the character say form the epds. It makes it feel as if you are really there in dbz. I hope you take this as constructive criticism and I will add to this as I find more suggestions. Thanks for all your work ESF TEAM!

Best answers
U shud add instantaneous movement attack to goku. That was one of his gr8est special ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom