Suggestion

Best answers
I think the the color indications for friend and enemy should be more obvious, as I am a bit color blinded(red/green). (I would suggest red/blue)

Best answers
interesting idea.. never thought of that before.. but im just fine now..

and shouldn't this be at suggestions?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you konw , theres is a suggestion part of the forums , why don'y you suggest that there ?

well i guess it does make sence for what your suggesting though so colour blinded players (like one of my mates) has that sought of option

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RandyHobo said:
you konw , theres is a suggestion part of the forums , why don'y you suggest that there ?

well i guess it does make sence for what your suggesting though so colour blinded players (like one of my mates) has that sought of option
JUST FOR ONCE, SPELL CORRECTLY PLEASE >>

I guess it would be a good idea. But what about Black and White? :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now that i think of it....i never tought about color blind people.....i agree with this, this should be better for color blind people....but it should have multiple color options

Red/Green
Red/Blue
Black/White
Blue/Green

or maybe that you can just choose which colors you want instead of premade skin packs..X_x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe the new FX System will allow you to adjust the color of the diamonds.

Not sure though. I checked out the FX System's screen shots in one of the devjournals, and it seemed to me like it can be adjusted.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
JUST FOR ONCE, SPELL CORRECTLY PLEASE >>

I guess it would be a good idea. But what about Black and White? :p
Come now, drop that angry attitude.
Spelling isn't important on this forum, and you should know what - it doesn't matter if words are mis-spelt or the grammar isn't exactly right, as long as the message gets across.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never thought about colour blind people in games, you kinda broke the fourth wall for me there :p

You should be able to just choose what colour you want for friendly and which colour you want for enemy diamonds (as well as an option to make them transparent/remove them completely). A surprising(ly good) suggestion.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well im color blind in one eye and playing a game that has color coding can get confusing and irritating so im all for a manual color coding program or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom