Suggestion swoop melee vs swoop melee = GO FLYING FOREVER be changed! make it cooler.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Make it cooler looking, and cooler in general by make it how it would be in DBZ.... Both player may hit eachother with it at the same time, and not "fly like i got hit" back, but simply make the player fly backwards facing upright and ready to fight some more. Looks cooler, and is "more realistic". Also the distance flown back should be shortened to say a little more than the length of one teleport. This would be cool...

Additions to this idear: make it so when the two fighters collide, one of them does their taunt automatically to add effect. Or, give them special taunts that could be relevant to the two characters fighting when they collide in these swoop melees. For example, Goku VS Ginyu, they both collide and Ginyu's like: "180,000!?" or... "Incredible!" or whatever he said about goku's powerlevel... this adds some flavor to my idear up at the top thar.

Thoughts? Additions? Post them here!

---------- Double Post below was added at - 02:14 AM has been merged with this post created - 02:10 AM at ----------

Oh... well, I see now that the team HAS done this idea... but add the flavor! The taunts! Make it a 10% chance! :)

Also, I think the whole thing's cool but please I don't like him flipping every time, maybe make that a 10% chance too. (I've been playing Zombie Panic Source, where infection rates are 10% lol. Works well!)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont quite get the first part of the idea. But taunts are in. You just press a button.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is suggesting automated taunts when getting hit/hitting someone with a chance of 10% of getting a taunt. Which would be nice I guess.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With the fact that we have a taunt button. Sounds like a pointless waste of time to me :s

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Except for the fact that ESF is too fast paced for anyone to actually use taunts. Except maybe in movies. All the other times someone has the possibility to use it, it probably means they are on the other side of the map and nobody can see/hear the taunt. So it actually makes some sense to automate a taunt when hitting someone/getting hit.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually using taunts is as fast as swooping. Just shift your finger a bit and youll taunt so to speak ^^;

I know for a fact that John uses it all the time XD

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think i can clear up his first line Here we go he is saying when you both colide on a simple melee that instead of the normal knock back animation Your in a knock back stance ready to try again but that would take away fast based moves of a knock back win

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom