Best answers
First off I want to say ALL the models are VERY impressive. They all look amazing and I have no complaints, just two things I found that I think should be looked at.

Trunks hair needs to be movable like Goku's and Vegeta's. Solid hair just ain't workin nemore :D . An advantage would be (if possible) that the hair could float up during SSJ Transformation so it doesn't look like he was flipped upside down real quick.

When Cell transforms, it looks like the second form is smaller than the first. It doesn't look proportional. Anyone else see this?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think Gohan SSJ need a better hearcut

Best answers
------------MODELS---------------
hmm em
all MOdels are really Great!!!!!
my Favorite are Goku and Vegeta..... but my Favorite DBZ Chara is still Gohan.... yes he needs more!!!!
1.better Haircut normal&SSJ
2. more muscle´s
3. the Clothes are not Wide enoucgh

soooo
and i think the Krillin Model is not good...
1. make him taller
2.make the normal clothes like in the "Cell saga"(with the blue t-shirt"

at Cell
1. make him BIG!!!!!( he is same size like the others..... but in the series he is Bigger than all........

soo...... and i think that every Chara needs a complete Different Transformation and the SSJ hair color need light effects, and the Piccolo transformation need more Muscels and make it taller

-----------GAMEPLAY------------
1. the Turbo at flighing is too slow
make it faster!!!!
2. the melee is great, but i wannt that i can normal fighting, too. like Kung-fu.......

at Transformation.....
make more attacks....
like a Special KameHameHa at goku SSj..... and make 1 or 2 more atacks by some charas in Transformation status!!!

--------Maps-----------
i dont have a really good pc but i have a problem wth esf_island...... the Water make it laggy..its the Waves they are to lot.... The map is laggy, because the water-Wave animation(Wave High at Worldcraft) , make lower Waves and the map doesnt so laggy!!!

--------Internet-----------
make a better at the Pings and so..... when more than 4 Players on 1 server its laggy..........

_____:) Wishes--------- =)

at next Beta ver.
-next Transformation like SSJ 2, Buu form3, Perfect cell,Krillin(like a transformation same as Piccolo have" Power up Status")Freeza(the white one..... yo know what i mean)(tip. at SSJ2 status..make Thunderbolts around the chara like Gohan vs. Cell)

so.....hehe i know....i writing too much but i wanna help yo too make it better but CONGRATULATIONS THIS IS THE BEST MOD I EVER PLAYED!!! ESF BETA 1IS HOT ****!!!!!!!!!(sorry my english is not soo good, im an German =) ):)

Best answers
I second those offers..

I think his totaly right...more ssj more beams normal fighting etc etc...

Any how the game gets boarding cuz after going ssj u can kick everybodies ass (Unless theres a mystic krillin - made him way to powerfull+there is no mystic krillin in the show)

about piccolo...POWRED UP PICCOLO? that just dumb...
should have made him with his training cloths and without.

B'out goku and vegeta - came out gr8 besides when transforming like all other saiyons the hair just pops up right away..the animation of ssj is nice but the hair needs to hmmm float a bit.

Gohan looks extremly ***...he should have cell saga outfit it looked aswome.

i dont like fat buu and evil buu i think alot of other ppl agree with me .... they are the worst transformations of Buu make Super buu and Kid or majin.

Frieza form 1 and 2...1 looks gr8 while 2 looks UGLY it looked like u didnt have power to finish him and the death ball and genki dama should look better...just like in DMZ..the look gr8 over there.

now for the most painfull part...MELEE the idea it self is gr8 and i had fun kicking ppl far away but there should be normal fighting just like in the ALPHA ... besides its pretty anoying to have to stop doing what u do only to take out a dumb ass melee idiot.

now for the beams...i know u probbly didnt want to block the screen but beams could be alot thicker...

i turely love this mod its the best DBZ mod i ever saw u can take it easy now everybody are playing the beta so we arent expecting beta 1.2 or what ever beta is going to come out.
make it with more options and stuff that you think ppl wont get sick of.

Best answers
THIS IS THE FIRST BETA!!!!! wah sorry bout that, but the fact is this is one step above the alpha, and yet the team has completely transformed the game, and krillin needs to be that short what r u talkin about? and as for all those moves and stuff, just wait, im sure the team has millions of their own ideas, i mean saying "the game u people made needs to have my ideas in it" is pretty rude

Best answers
Originally posted by fatmanterror
THIS IS THE FIRST BETA!!!!! wah sorry bout that, but the fact is this is one step above the alpha, and yet the team has completely transformed the game, and krillin needs to be that short what r u talkin about? and as for all those moves and stuff, just wait, im sure the team has millions of their own ideas, i mean saying "the game u people made needs to have my ideas in it" is pretty rude

everybody knows....
but i think when no-one posts bugs and so...its not good the ESF the want to make it better that everbody loves it more...and more..... the BETA 1 is really Cool and everybody thinks that too..... but whan no-one say one thing about that things, then can´t ESF - team make it better for some people....
and they have time.....
i think a long time we all play this mod and then so in 1-3 months they make a new beta with new models/Transformations...... the only thing i want to Fix it right now its the Internet playing...but i think when a lot of Dedicated server are on..... its better........

Vassago

V
You think a new beta will just "pop out" in 1-3 months?
you seriously have no idea.....

We already said in the very beginning that each character will have multiple transformations, so why do you people insist on bringing it up EVERY time you post? WE ALREADY HAVE IT PLANNED.

Melee was put into this as a rough to give you guys something more exciting to mess with - it's still in it's infancy though. This is NOT the final melee system, which is ANOTHER thing we have REPEATEDLY stated in the past.

The differance in size of Cell compared to others doesn't really matter, does it? I mean, you never get close enough most of the time to tell....

The game lags because there are not many dedicated servers yet. Most of what is out there now are called "listen servers", which means it is just some average joe running a server on his DSL or Cable line. THATS why it's lagging. The dedicated servers are nice and fast.

And yes, the 2nd form of Cell is way off. I made that model over a year ago, and it's bad. There wasn't any decent reference images of Cell's 2nd form though, and even today there is hardly any images of that form on the net.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vassago
You think a new beta will just "pop out" in 1-3 months?
you seriously have no idea.....

We already said in the very beginning that each character will have multiple transformations, so why do you people insist on bringing it up EVERY time you post? WE ALREADY HAVE IT PLANNED.

Melee was put into this as a rough to give you guys something more exciting to mess with - it's still in it's infancy though. This is NOT the final melee system, which is ANOTHER thing we have REPEATEDLY stated in the past.

The differance in size of Cell compared to others doesn't really matter, does it? I mean, you never get close enough most of the time to tell....

The game lags because there are not many dedicated servers yet. Most of what is out there now are called "listen servers", which means it is just some average joe running a server on his DSL or Cable line. THATS why it's lagging. The dedicated servers are nice and fast.

And yes, the 2nd form of Cell is way off. I made that model over a year ago, and it's bad. There wasn't any decent reference images of Cell's 2nd form though, and even today there is hardly any images of that form on the net.
pwned....

and i think the celll form 2 is good, but i dont like the shaders or whatever you did to his legs

Best answers
Originally posted by ArekuThaSilence
everybody knows....
first of all DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT... damn unorigional bum, how dare you take my name... you should be hung, shot and pissed upon...

...yea, and as for the topic...

Gohan: one of two of the only models I am not completely hyped over... his hair is a little messed and his waist is too small... I honestly didn't like Gohan at that particular age in the show... I think you should stick to making all the saiyans how they were in the Buu Saga, Mystic Gohan (or Saiyaman) Majin Vegeta, Chibi Trunks, etc...

Krillin: The only other model I didn't like.. idunno, he looks wrong, I don't think it's right how he is in the game, proportions and looks in general, the face is messed.. look at the SOS Krillin, or the old DBQ Krillin... You should either make him look a lil' better (which I'm sure you are already hard at work on) or change him for Tien or something... (yea I'm juss trying to stick tien in here where-ever I can)

But Yeah, that's it for my complaints on the models, everything else is perfect. I love it.

Best answers
Originally posted by AreKu
first of all DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT... damn unorigional bum, how dare you take my name... you should be hung, shot and pissed upon...

...yea, and as for the topic...

Gohan: one of two of the only models I am not completely hyped over... his hair is a little messed and his waist is too small... I honestly didn't like Gohan at that particular age in the show... I think you should stick to making all the saiyans how they were in the Buu Saga, Mystic Gohan (or Saiyaman) Majin Vegeta, Chibi Trunks, etc...

Krillin: The only other model I didn't like.. idunno, he looks wrong, I don't think it's right how he is in the game, proportions and looks in general, the face is messed.. look at the SOS Krillin, or the old DBQ Krillin... You should either make him look a lil' better (which I'm sure you are already hard at work on) or change him for Tien or something... (yea I'm juss trying to stick tien in here where-ever I can)

But Yeah, that's it for my complaints on the models, everything else is perfect. I love it.

lol i have this name ... ca. 17 Years of my Life! im an Half- Japanese, Half - German, i dont really look like a Japanese Guy but when you see my mother you know it...its my 2nd name... "Alexander Areku Marian B.."

Best answers
it's an abreviation of my first name Arekusu... well at least we know if u and I fused we wouldn't have to change our name :D

Best answers
i live in Canada... that means i got a million diff races and cultures in my background.. mainly French but otherwise got some Austrian, Hungarian, Aborigional, Israeli, Japanese, and a whole buncha other stuff... i keep forgetting them... plus I only know half of my backgrounds... maybe less... but I live in Canada... :D u and me... we gotta stick together, cuz we got the same name :p

Best answers
Um... I was just talking about Trunks hair and Cells proportions and Areku #2 starts talkin bout the entire game and we're all commenting on models.......

STAY ON TOPIC!
:]

Best answers
@Areku
hehe, i have a lot of different races around me...
can you speak Japanese...im only a little bit.... My Mother is Japanese...but she live since sche 2 Years old in Germany at her Uncle....., but i learning a bit with my Uncle from Tokyo.., hehe and i totally not like a Japanese from Style..emm i mean i dont look like a Japanese one, i got Red Hair thats the funniest the only thing are my Eyes.... they look like Japanese one...
i hate it, because everybode from my Classmates and so dont believes me that im an Half Japanese.....but i have show them a Photo with me, my mother, my father, my Uncle..... so they yet belives me...

(sory for my bad english........)

so and yet about the thread...hehe

about Trunks
i like him a lot the Animations ae perfekt..... the looking too..... bit the only thing is the SSJ Hais Style...its good but looks a bit... em how i can say it...em.... in german we saying "zu eckig, komisch...." like "they look bad styled hair...and a bit differend from the DBZ schow....but its ok.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom