Best answers
I was thinking, just for some fun the mods could hold a drawing comp every month with a theme. They could then get people to vote on it and select the ones that they like.

Best answers
:yes: I think i heared this suggested before, and i guess they decided not to, but maybe i'm wrong, anyway, i like the idea.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually Phobius is holding monthly artwork competitions, on a trial basis. As long as every one doesn't fight, as it was in the past, it will continue. He told me he want's to do several different kinds of artwork, Wallpapers were first.

Look for more soon :)

Best answers
like i said b4 i shall emerge victorious in this :: puts on cocky vegeta smile:: ):-])

Best answers
saiyanelitez, i dont know why you think you can win, if you cant even get your sig to work ;)

Best answers
I remember when me and GundamSeph used to host the image contests, then all the people argued and got us in trouble.:S

Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
saiyanelitez, i dont know why you think you can win, if you cant even get your sig to work ;)
lol i was able to get my sig to work but i couldn't find one that i liked, and osme of em didn't work but i finally found one:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so if ur such a good artists why dont u make ur own sig

Best answers
Im starting to i just need to learn photoshop.

Best answers
im too lazy to make my own sig, plus it probably wouldn't look as good as the ones that all u guys got off internet :S and im not that advanced in adobe photshop either to really make a decent sig

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Cucumber is right. We are holding Bi weekly contests with different themes, types, and ideas. Actually I think I will write up the new contest now everyone take a look later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom