Suggestion about transformation

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
in the current release you cannot transform while in turbo. I think you should be able to transform while in turbo during a block/power strugle so you don't need to take off turbo then transform, then try to cover your lost ground. But you should leave it how you can't transform with turbo while not performing any of the strugles. Thanks for your time.
~{ape}~SSj2 Gohan

and: Will u be able to skip a level in the next version?
IE go form regular to transformation2 ?

Best answers
i def agree. Its kinda a pain to have to switch off turbo. How bout only people with perfect trans could go ssj in turbo and then their aura would kind of do a burst thing while they transformed?

Best answers
ok i would like to go ssj in turbo, so cool

but u cant skip levels, each charters will have the levels they went in the show, so gohan will go ssj, ssj2 and mytic and al that
, but in the show, before they went ssj 2 they went ssj, so they didnt skip levels, so esf wont

Best answers
skipping a power level does sound alright actually, only if you have enough power to do it that is. otherwise, it would be unfair if you only ahve 1mil power and you suddenly burst into ssj3 because you used turbo... thoug interesting idea ;)

Best answers
remember they skipped lvls in the show... goku went straight to ssj3 when fighting buu (from normal)

Best answers
indeed he did, but at that time, Goku was extremely powerful and had a high enough power level too go ssj3 instantly. what i'm saying is, it would be unfair if you have a small pl and u skip some levels and go ssj3 or higher

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
what i meant is if u had a pl of 5mil in reg u would just skip ssj and so straight to 2..
cuz itd be kinda cool.. but id alos want the option of just goin to ssj too

Best answers
If youd want to go to a lower level just press x (descend), because the ssj lvl you will go to will probably be determined by how much non turbo pl you have without transforms. So youre in lvl 2. Want to be in lvl 1 for whatever reason? just press x.

Best answers
i have two points...

1 - if you think about it. when you are at a pretty damn high pl, when you transform into ssj, it pretty much instant. so if you keep on bashing the "Z" key you would sort of skip the other levels anyway

2 - in a online dbz rpg game i played, it had an option that when you wanted to transform it asked you what ssj you would like to go. so a suggestion for this would be; you hit the "Z" key then hit a number between 1-5

1-ssj
2-ussj
3-ssj2
4-ssj3
5ssj4
(though it all depends on what transformation you have)

so you could choose which ssj level you'd like to change too...

Best answers
but if you had to ascend gradually youd take too long unless the perfect transform pl and transform pl(for the next lvl) are the same. The option menu isnt a bad suggestion. But wouldnt it be better if the transformation for the highest ssj lvl available would start, and if you wanna go down a lvl you just press x. It certainly would be faster.

Best answers
firstly there is no ssj4. this has been said a million times in a million dif wys.
secondly obviously perfect transform will be reached before the next level. u think ur going ssj2 at 4 million pl normal? then ur sadly mistaken my friend.
option idea is a bad idea. it should just have like a half second delay each time u press z if ur high enough so u can just skip the level instead of actually staying there. that way u dont lose the ki from transforming. example
my normal pl is 30 million and i am vegeta.
I press z rapidly 4 times and i am majin ssj2.
also u should not be able to skip to a level that is not mastered. So if u havent reached perfect ssj2 transformation yet as say goku, u can press z twice. u have to ssj, then ssj2.
got it?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ya but look... the whole trans thing would take to long if youre gonna select numbers so thats y most ppl would disagree with u on thta.... and second... would u need non ssjpl to go ssj2 or would u have to be in ssj then have the pl to go to the next level... like for chars like buu krillin and cell...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom