Suggest me a good computer :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.neckermann.de/index2.mb1...uter_notebook_groupteaser1x1&mb_v301_ch=2c11d

any good? please tell me... 44? for a month i will pay for it if i will buy it.

or this one?
http://www.neckermann.de/index2.mb1...uter_notebook_groupteaser1x1&mb_v301_ch=2c11d

i need it for Graphics work, atleast pixel shader 2.0 and so on.... for gaming and heavy programm running.

nevermind, i made up my mind xD

http://www.neckermann.de/index2.mb1...uter_notebook_groupteaser1x1&mb_v301_ch=8f27f

this is going to be the one i will get:

Siemens : Amilo "X 1526 17"
Processor: AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-56
2gb DDR Ram
160 GB
17 Zoll
1200x800p Display
Nvidia GeForce Go 7600 256mb

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Trust me on this, But always get the most beefiest graphics card possible in a laptop that you can afford.
I personally have a 7900GS ^.^ And could never be happier.
Laptop graphixs are either:
1) non-upgradeable
2) Uber expensive to upgrade
3) Actually cut down versions of a desktop derivative.

At least with most laptops its possible to upgrade your ram and processor, HDD etc, And if you can upgrade your graphix card, be prepared for a long and hard search and expect to pay allot.

Just think about future proofing it a bit, Are you able to customize it?
If its a really tight budget drop 1gb of ram and put that towards a beefier GPU, And just add another 1gb of So-Dimm in the future.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh i can upgrade it, for now i will only upgrade my ddr ram,
first with a 512mb one and later i will maybe buy another USB sticck (1GB) to make it a extern memory stick via vista.

im kind of unexpieried with computers and whats inside, may tell me the difference of the graphic cards?

i allready made my order but thats fine.

Note:
i bough one with 1GB DDR Ram but with 240 GB , everything else is the same.

I did that because the other Provided wouldnt give us the Notebook because my Brother allready Ordered one there, it would cost to much.

Also i can make an Extern DDR Ram with any Usb Sticks or SD cards via Vista, wich means that it comes much handier because the motherboard has now 240Gb instead of 160GB :D.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
The difference between the 7600GS and the 7900GS is performance.
And yes the USB flash thingy is an awesome feature of vista, but its always better to have more ram, than throw a buffer for the HDD. (The readyboost feature, just caches frequently used small files increasing Data transfers for the HDD as it concentrates on loading larger files).

When I bought my laptop, I went with the Faster Graphics card. (Had a choice between a Radeon x1400 and a Geforce 7900GS), And because of that I went with a slower processor than I originally wanted, but upgrading a processor in a laptop is allot cheaper and easier than a graphics card.

And if you upgrade your ram, you have 2 SoDimm slots, One of them will be full, or maybe even both, So just upgrade it using 1gb modules at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom