Sugestions!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well now for the transformations you guys will keep the same transformations for esf 1.3 like the first transformation?? to go ssj ?! or you will build another cool one...I sugest to build transformations o yeah and dont jump on me " WHAT OMG ANOTHER 123789012789317892 YEARS till esf 1.3 has to be released OMG!!!!21112312!!$123489E" cuz i dont care if this is the ultimate verison IT SHOULD BE THE GREATEST !!! You need to SURPASS HALF-LIFE ENGINE !!!!!!!!!! you need to be budokai 3 (reminds me of zeq2) (and now funimations comes and close this :D) (joke) but if has to be the greates dbz mod I cant imagine another mod greater than you now ( it was zeq2 but got closed) and DBZ hood it is equal with you but i dont know....
So what I'm telling
1.NEW TRANFORMATIONS ( not for ssj21 231312312i3j12893uy for the first one cuz I know it will be new transformations for ssj2 3 kid buu, etc)
2.Make the buddy system some killing machines :laff: joke but dont make them like easy bots you know what I'm sayaing i mean if you can do them a little wise !! if you know
3.Put some more things when you grab a person you have 2 options move and throw him or stay with him and your friendly teamnate willl punch him into the stomach and stay 3 years in the hospital !!!! :laff: we need 3 options like (do sugestions)
-THATS IT DISCUUSSSS ;D

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oki i did not understand anything

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We can't really surpass the engine. Its what ESF is limited to really.

The transformations that will be implemented are literally the only forms that the characters can become. We need details.

The buddy system is the ability to swap between 2 characters (I think) not a bot which dies every 30 seconds.

Melee, any ideas? Besides we only really have 2 mouse buttons to use (some have more and the wheel is odd)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Sayan 3 said:
1.NEW TRANFORMATIONS ( not for ssj21 231312312i3j12893uy for the first one cuz I know it will be new transformations for ssj2 3 kid buu, etc)
Already known to be in ESF 1.3. Known by (by the looks of stuff) everyone (exept you).

2.Make the buddy system some killing machines :laff: joke but dont make them like easy bots you know what I'm sayaing i mean if you can do them a little wise !! if you know
The bot does not kill for you. It was stated befor that the bot makes similar moves to yours. It may block beams comming at you or melee attacks aimed at you. But it is not a killing mascheene who does your work for you. (i think i copyed that 100% out of the design documents)

3.Put some more things when you grab a person you have 2 options move and throw him or stay with him and your friendly teamnate willl punch him into the stomach and stay 3 years in the hospital !!!! :laff: we need 3 options like (do sugestions)
The current throw. No the whole melee system is beeing reworked on. And yes the design documents mentioned whe you have suggested already. Im happy with it as long as it isnt to spamable (looks at current throw)

-THATS IT DISCUUSSSS ;D
Well i deleted the bull**** you wrote at the start of your post in my quote. And i replyed to the suggestions in the quote.

Cant handle it than sew me XD

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Sayan 3 said:
Well now for the transformations you guys will keep the same transformations for esf 1.3 like the first transformation?? to go ssj ?! or you will build another cool one...I sugest to build transformations o yeah and dont jump on me " WHAT OMG ANOTHER 123789012789317892 YEARS till esf 1.3 has to be released OMG!!!!21112312!!$123489E" cuz i dont care if this is the ultimate verison IT SHOULD BE THE GREATEST !!! You need to SURPASS HALF-LIFE ENGINE !!!!!!!!!! you need to be budokai 3 (reminds me of zeq2) (and now funimations comes and close this :D) (joke) but if has to be the greates dbz mod I cant imagine another mod greater than you now ( it was zeq2 but got closed) and DBZ hood it is equal with you but i dont know....
So what I'm telling
You have a lot of enthusiasm. Like what the 2nd Son said, you cannot surpass the Half-Life engine. The only way you probably would be able to is if Valve releases the source code (which I highly doubt they ever will). It would be a very useless to make ESF like Budokai 3; when you make a mod, you have to be as original as possible. ESF uses a combination of many games (whether by design or coincidence), but to take one game, and have ESF emulate the same kind of game-play, style, etcetera, would be pretty dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom