Sugestions

Best answers
Well i have some sugestions!
1)When flying the ki shouldnt consume so much energy
2) When you get hit your clothes take damage... and your body also.. EX Goku: When he still has 80 life his orange shirt 2be a little ripped ! At 50 No more orange shirt, 30 No shirt and pants riped like in NamekSaga BUT if you eat a sensu your clothes remain the same !!!
3)The kiblobs go faster like Vegeta's Renzoku from the series...
4)EVery char should have a limit lets say at 50% life 2burst in a rage and energy 2 double ...

Best answers
Cloud[ESW] said:
2) When you get hit your clothes take damage... and your body also.. EX Goku: When he still has 80 life his orange shirt 2be a little ripped ! At 50 No more orange shirt, 30 No shirt and pants riped like in NamekSaga BUT if you eat a sensu your clothes remain the same !!!
4)EVery char should have a limit lets say at 50% life 2burst in a rage and energy 2 double ...

1.The consume of ki is good as it is.
2.It has been suggested before and it won't be in because it will take too much modeling to create so many battle damaged models
3. -----
4. -----

Best answers
ok....2bad !! i mean in the series when krilin flew from guru he didn't stop to charge energy ! or when gohan goku vegeta shin piccolo and krillin flew to babidi's ship they didn't actually stoped to charge every damn 30 seconds....!

Best answers
Cloud[ESW] said:
ok....2bad !! i mean in the series when krilin flew from guru he didn't stop to charge energy ! or when gohan goku vegeta shin piccolo and krillin flew to babidi's ship they didn't actually stoped to charge every damn 30 seconds....!
Thta's because ESF is not DBZ ,the ESF maps are too small to swoop forever.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cloud[ESW] said:
1.Fly consume normal energi ,
2.sugestet many time's before it's to much work not to mantion the lag from the model change , If you will like to play whit a Goku whit no **** that's way there models to custumade your esf
3.Yes the ki blast suld be fired faster and to have a biger speed
4.this look's verry spamabel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom