sugestion's

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.hiding pl on deep idle (this help's for the guys who ar afk to have a chanse to stay hiden)
2.normal form to drain less ki and SSj more Ki
3.special camera view when doing something cool
4.adding smoke if you hit the ground (smoke or a sprite of dirt geting of the ground)
5.Adding Frieza Death beam (finger laser charge option alternative charge mult death beams)
6.Adding Dabura (buddys Yami and the other thing from babidi's place that fight vegeta , there was all control from babidi and Dabura has many attack)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about the rest of them ?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
1.hiding pl on deep idle (this help's for the guys who ar afk to have a chanse to stay hiden)
2.normal form to drain less ki and SSj more Ki
3.special camera view when doing something cool
4.adding smoke if you hit the ground (smoke or a sprite of dirt geting of the ground)
5.Adding Frieza Death beam (finger laser charge option alternative charge mult death beams)
6.Adding Dabura (buddys Yami and the other thing from babidi's place that fight vegeta , there was all control from babidi and Dabura has many attack)
1.) Sounds interesting. But the PL shouldnt instantly go down. It should go down slowly and go back up very fast.

2.) Allready planned

3.) Would get confusing if you ask me. Especialy since the new advanced melee isnt stationary. read the design documents.

4.) I wouldnt mind seeing this in again. Allthough it was taken out cause it caused lag. But i giess it can be off by default.

5.) And how would the death beam work?

6.) All Dabura had/ussed was his spit and some generic beams. The other two were ultra weak. (i dare say weaker than the Ginyu force)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
1.) Sounds interesting. But the PL shouldnt instantly go down. It should go down slowly and go back up very fast.
6.) All Dabura had/ussed was his spit and some generic beams. The other two were ultra weak. (i dare say weaker than the Ginyu force)
1.Yesf of Curse
2.lool babidid's man's was stronger the gynu force the first one that fight vegeta he had a planet whit 10 times the normal gravity (oki this one suckt)
the other one Yami ws much stronger then Gynu, and dabura has sword attack some wave's from the sword that cut's like a disk

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like 1., that could really work....but then when you want to bring your pl back up, just charge your energy again or move then it will gain back to normal, I give a thumbs up to this...the rest of the ideas are ok and/or already implemented.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
2.lool babidid's man's was stronger the gynu force the first one that fight vegeta he had a planet whit 10 times the normal gravity (oki this one suckt)
the other one Yami ws much stronger then Gynu, and dabura has sword attack some wave's from the sword that cut's like a disk
10 times Earths Gravity. So what.

Goku was 100 times earths gravity when he went to namek. Heck King Kais planet had 5 times the gravity >.>

Best answers
Grega said:
10 times Earths Gravity. So what.

Goku was 100 times earths gravity when he went to namek. Heck King Kais planet had 5 times the gravity >.>
Ten times.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like the first, fourth, and fifth idea. But explain more on how you want the death beam to work.

Sandstorm said:
Ten times.
Grega is right. On Kai's planet, it was 5 times earth's normal gravity. And when goku went to Namek, he was training under 100 times earth's gravity.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the death beam will be like a charge beam verry fast strong as a medium beam or masenko on the LMB charge , on the alernativ fire mod to be multi finger laser and you can't curb the beam it's just as a finger laser just slower

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom