Stupidest Moment in DBZ

Orz

Best answers
The show has plenty of stupid moments. What's the one that annoyed you most? Mine was when Kid Buu was preparing to destroy the world of the lesser Kais, and Kabitokai offered Vegeta and Goku the final set of Potara earrings... and they crushed them. They actually crushed them.

How stupid can you get? They're the last pair of fusion earrings in the universe, and even if they don't want to fuse, they can just GIVE THEM BACK. And then if Kid Buu kills them, they can be given to Gohan to fuse with Piccolo or Pikkon or whoever he wants. Instead, they actually broke them permanently.

Those idiots.

Best answers
The entire Buu saga is the stupidest moment in DBZ.
Reasons being:

In the Buu saga everybody except Goku just forgets how to fight, especially Gohan.

Piccolo for some strange reason becomes the comic relief character now.

Vegita finally does something heroic and it has no effect what so ever.

Gotenks.

Buu is a villain with no point; he has no reason for existence in the story other than to drag it out more and to increase the ridiculousness of the other characters.

SSJ3, I mean ok I can understand a level past the first but that should have been it. Because its no longer about how good of a fighter you are but how many times you transform and how much power you have.

Pikkon getting his ass kicked and yet Krillin and Yamcha are still standing and fighting. Huh???

Many more but that’s enough for now.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone kicked buus butt at some point or another. Vegeta had a big effect on the outcome of the fight. If he hadn't been there the chain of events would have been different. Buu is pure evil. I believe he was created to perfectly contrast goku. His lack of mercy and pride makes him the most dangerous character in the series. SSJ3 isn't about blowing up things. Goku became such a good fighter that he was able to turn ssj3 which improved his speed and strength. During the fight against kid buu he fires 2 kamehamehas a spirit bomb and some ki lobs. I think that in itself is saying that its not about how much power you have and the fact that he finished buu with a spirit bomb proves that its not about how many times you can transform.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol , youve played ESF to much when you use ESF terms when discribing DBZ.

Well my most embarrasing moment is when Cell actually lost, what a rip off. Cell should have owned Gohan.

Best answers
When Goku went ssj3 i mean wtf?? it was just stupid, they shouild have stoped at ssj2 cuz the rest after that are just stupid

Best answers
I would agree the Buu saga has some pretty dumb moments. Piccollo is definitely played down too much, he should be almost as strong as Goku, maybe about equal to Vegeta. And every time a character made a comeback, Buu still won for no apparent reason. Mystic Gohan started out absolutely destroying Buu, but then just started sucking. I mean, even if Piccollo and Gotenks combined with Buu had more power, Mystic Gohan should have had a ton of endurance still, and shouldn't have been a dumber fighter. Also Kid Buu was just stupid, why would he be stronger after losing Fat Buu's power? Their "explanation" made no sense. Vegito beat up Buu in normal, yet he got beaten later when he went SSJ? That stuff just didn't makee any sense. But again, the mechanics shouldn't matter so much, it's just a story, and in that sense it works OK, it makes everyone like Goku more I guess.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right after cell kills goku, pikkon takes cell out with one kick. then later goku is goin head to head with pikkon as a normal saiyan!?!?!! and he beats him with ssj. now if pikkon can defeat cell with all his armor and **** on with one kick, how in the hell did he not slaughter goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Dr.Zaius - Buu was weaker in his fat buu form, because the kindness and childlike behavior of the kai he absorbed weakened him. Without all of those things holding him back he turned into his original pure evil form Kid Buu. That's why he was stronger. Remeber he absorbed piccolo ( who was the tactical genius, and smarter fighter), and SSJ3 gotenks..
That's quite a bit of a boost, i can understand why gohan lost. Allthough I still don't like the buu saga, it was way too childish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as I know Kid Buu is stronger than Fat Buu but weaker then Super/Gotenks/Gohan Buu. Right?

Best answers
Dr. Zaius said:
(Vegito beat up Buu in normal, yet he got beaten later when he went SSJ?) Um vegito lost on purpose to save the others that were absorbed.

Best answers
Yeah actually you're right Jack, I forgot that part....but even the part before that, he should have been able to kill Buu in one hit basically, if his normal form was stronger than Buu alone...

Best answers
Lol Dragonball z would have been better if they had stoped it after namek blew up,cause if you notice by the chessy way goku surived i think they were planning on ending it.

Also you notice that guru unlocked gohans potentail,then gohan unlocked his potental to go ssj2,how much potental can one guy have?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then he also had his 'hidden power' released by elder supreme kai..

Orz

Best answers
Another stupid moment of the Buu Saga (there are plenty) is that the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is supposed to only be able to hold two people at once - which is why Trunks/Vegeta and Gohan/Goku couldn't train together for just one day back in the Cell Saga - and yet it now fits Goten, Trunks, Buu and Piccolo.

And Piccolo should have been way stronger and done a lot more. When he fused with Kami he become far more powerful than a regular Super Saiyan, but then he just seemed to give up so that the Saiyans could have all the fun... he should at least have fought Kaioshin in the tournament.

Best answers
Buu was supposed to become weaker after losing Gotenks, Gohan, and Piccolo, but when he transformed into Kid buu, goku and vegeta were like something isn't right here. He became more powerful as kid buu. How ever without piccolo absorbed he didn't know what he was doing so just went along blowing up everything in site.

I think the stupidest parts of DBZ were the Ginyu Force, Gotenks's moves, enemies having the ability to regenerate, 3 different levels of SSJ, and Fat buu. I think that DBZ would have been much better if it had ended when planet namek exploded.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kid buu is stronger than gohan buu and super gotenks. The only person that was stronger than kid buu was vegitto.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that everything past the namek saga was horrible. And to my knowledge, the series was supposed to end at the namek saga, with goku avenging the saiyan race and becoming a super saiyan. But it was extended longer due to popularity.

Best answers
In my opinion all of DBZ is screwed, the first sagas were ok when gokou was ssj. But after all of it IT WAS ALLLLLL THE SAME.
In freiza saga gokou was away for most of the saga training. ten he came back and becam SSJ. and its alwayse the same. Gokou alwayse beats the bad guy so u may as well not watch it. u know whats going to happen.

Anawya i have aired my anger. i will go now..........yes..........go.

Best answers
The stupidest moment I saw was in Israel.
In Israel they desided to translate the show to hebrew (yuck :p sounds awfoul). Now on the midle of the frieza saga Bulma starts asking Dende about Namek and how do ppl live there and then she ask if there are female nameks... Dende says there are no female Nameks... And then when Krillin arives to Guru she give her a female voice!!!! She is female after dende said there are no females!!
This was so stupid annoying whatever u wanna call it!!
Oh and another thing the censored Krillins explosion before Goku went ssj!!!!
1st time u see him flying - then u see his body parts and hear an end of a blast, NO EXPLOTION - the best part of the episode :cry:
And I wanted also to say something about posts like "the frieza saga was the best part of the serie..."
It's only half true - in the frieza saga there where to much talking... Episodes went on and on and on full with talking and nothing cool or funny u could go to sleep instead of seing them :tired:... yet in the buu saga the oposite happend - there wasn't a good story but u had alot of cool and stupid (in the good way - funny) parts for example -=Gotenks=-
Therefore I think that the android saga was the best :D
U have a nice story (with future trunks and all), cool battles (against the androids and cell) and funny parts ("it's amazing how every time u open ure mouth u prove how stupid u are" - Vegeta to Bulma)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom